You can make this card in FIVE easy steps! It really is that simple. These stamps are so beautifully drawn - and that's most of the hard work is done for you.
Here's what you do:
1. Stamp the images with Versafine Vintage Sepia
2. Colour the images with Faber Castell Polychromo pencils.
3. Ink the background with Distress Inks: Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Fossilised Amber, Tea Dye and Scattered Straw.
4. Matt the design piece on purple casrdstock and adhere to card base.
5. Add pale purple sequins and subtle shimmer with a few strokes of Wink Of Stella Bush Tip marker in Gold to the gramophone.
A closer look at the flowers. I didn't spend too long with colouring or blending. You could if you wanted to and it is very therapeutic. In any case, visible pencil strokes would not hurt the recipient.
Let's Colour Linky Party #4: AG With Something Coloured
Crazy4Challenges #325: Spring
CCEE1608: Floral Design Day
Craft Rocket #9: Mother's Day / Female
Cute Card Thursday #414: Florals
Crafty Friends #26: Floral
Sweet Stampin' Feb 27: Mother's Day / For Special Lady
Sisterhood of Crafters: Think Spring
That's all from me today. It's cold and the heavens are chucking chunks of ice at us. It's madness and mayhem outside. Even Charlie's concrete cranium is no match. Poor boy is staying in nursing a sore head. And so are we. Thank you for stopping by today. Stay warm and cosy, friends!