Here's how you make this card:
- Start by stamping 2 flowersheads with Versamark on water colour paper.
- Apply WOW Gold Rich Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Repeat above steps on 3 leaves (2 large and 1 small) from the Sunny Sunflowers sheet.
- Colour with Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral and Work Lipstick for the flowers and Peeled Paint for the leaves.
- Allow to dry completely and fussy cut. Split one of the flowerheads in half and save for another project.
- Trim a piece of cream card stock ¼" smaller than the card base.
- Stamp sentiment on the cream card front and adhere the flowers and leaves around it as shown above. Pop-up the half-bloom on foam tape for added dimension.
- Cut a ½" strip of green glitter foam and adhere behind the cream card, with ¼" edge showing.
- Apply foam tape behind the rest of the cream card and adhere to the card base.
Craft Your Passion #288: AG
Crafting From The Heart #86: AG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Thinking Of You
Just Us Girls #319: Watercolouring
World Wide Open DT Challenge #5: November
Eureka Stamps #167: AG
************Day 10 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I'm inspired by Suzanne Bier's tag with the wee dog running away with a sled full of pressies. The main character is from Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Dog Park and picked festive elements from Holiday Party Animal to help set the scene. The little hearts are from Love You A Latte and I stamped the greeting with Riley's ABC.
Thank you so much for stopping by. We've had a gloriously sunny weekend with blue skies, cool air and falling leaves everywhere. Here's to the beautiful and safe week for everyone.