Monday, 21 May 2012

Welcome Baby Boy!

Hello there! It's Monday...yay! Super Monday, the start of a wonderful week... hurrah!  Why so enthusiastic, you wonder? Well, I'm trying to convince myself that I actually look forward to Mondays, brand new week, full of promise and all kinds of possibilities. It beats moping about, feeling all down depressed just because its Monday. Monday morning blues? Naa... don't know what that means! And I could hardly hold back my mirth when I received news that a dear friend has delivered a gorgeous baby boy. Wonderful news because they've been trying for 13 years and finally the little fella arrived in the wee hours of this morning,  kicking and screaming. "A grand entrance!" beamed the proud parents. I made them a card based on this week's MojoMonday #242 sketch.

The papers are from Me To You 6x6 pack.
My sister bought me couple of reels of the most delicate sheerest ribbon, I had to use some on this card.
The sentiment is from WMS Compact Sentiments set, stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black. The ribbon is so sheer you can see right through it!
I've attached a small sheer bow with a blue button. I popped up the Tatty Teddy die-cut on some foam tape.  
On the inside I followed through with the same colour scheme.
I'm linking this card over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #13 "For the Boys" and as luck would have it Nettie G's Digital Gem Challenge #7 is about announcing the birth of a baby boy.

That's from me today. Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back tomorrow with another card. In the meantime, I wish you a super-charged Monday. Ta ta for now!

Beijinhos.


  Blogged to: 
  Banoffee pie <deliiish!> and
Got their debut CD in 2008 and still
on high on my fave list.


3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. I love how the only color on the bear is his nose! Thank you for playing with us at CCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby card!!
    Monday is over, so enjoy the rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little card...

    Thanks for joining us at CCCC & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...