Friday, 3 February 2012

CPS Card 05: Thinking of You

CPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
JAN 29 - FEB 18, 2012

CPS Sketch #38
So, here we are. It's Day #5 over at the CPS 5th Anniversary party and the talented Laura Williams is our host. This is the 1/3rd mark of the marathon and I thought I might be panting and puffing. But no! I think I might make it to the end...fingers crossed. For oday's sketch, Laura has chosen CPS Sketch #38. As you can see, it's an easy peasy one. However, these simpletons can be deceivingly devilish! Following a minor creative struggle, my card #5 was born...

The patterned papers are from Papaermania's "Confetti" pack. 
Simple layering and stitching. Nothings fancy on this card. I added 3 pink flat-back pearls to the top left side.  
Some pink sheer ribbon and bow for added interest.

The stamped image is by Pink Petticoat and the sentiment is by Papermania.  I layered it on Spellbinders Labels 23 die cuts. I inked the white CS with TH's Spun Sugar and the kraft CS with Antique Linen. 
On the inside, I used  Woodware's Heart Border Punch and some more of that pink paisley paper. 

And that completes Day #5. Thanks for visiting and I'll see you on Day #6.

Here's a recap in case you missed my earlier 4 cards in this celebration series:

Day #4: Hi Cupcake!
Day #3: Best Friends
Day #2: Apron
Day #1: Teapot





2 comments:

  1. I used the same sketch this week...So cute - I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ADORABLE! i love the patterned paper inside - what a great way to use up even MORE scraps!!! :) thanks so much for joining us for the CPS celebration! keep on going! you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...