Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Sending You Sunshine

I think I got my seasons all mixed up. For the latest Card Positioning Systems challenge, I did not want to make a Valentine or any other lovey dovey card. I was thinking of doing a spring themed card. Looks like my enthusiasm got the better of me and I may have skipped ahead to summer. I was greatly influenced by the day's weather. Sure it was a very cold day, but we had sunshine and blue skies (for a change!) And so, with the help of CPS Sketch #252, I'm sending all of you some Portuguese sunshine!
The papers are from Basic Grey's "Hello Luscious" pack. 
The greeting is from Personal Impressions "Double Sayings" set, which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Rich Cocoa and Versacolor Scarlet. The die cut shapes are Spellbinders Labels 13 matted on Labels 20. For bling I have 2 golden rhinestones and the 2 yellow roses frame the greeting.
I punched some ivory CS with X-Cut's Flower Doily Decorative Border Punch and adhered some dark pink ribbon in the middle.  
As usual, I stitched all the panels.
And finally on the inside, just a simple punched border with the same patterned paper.
You'll also find this card over at Basic Grey Challenge #61. My favourite things? Ribbon, roses & rhinestones of course! Take a peek if you're into BG stuff!

Hope you enjoyed your visit. I'll see you at my next post. :-)


1 comment:

  1. FAbulous!! Love the colour and paper mix!! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenges this fortnight, Juliex

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...