Friday, 11 November 2011

Moroccan Christmas

A recent visit to a Moroccan restaurant prompted me to create this card based on the rich gold and red ornaments on display. I think it lends an Eastern flavour to Christmas, but still keeping with the familiar colours of the season. This card gave me the excuse I needed to try out a suspension card. For colour and texture, I heat embossed the snowflakes in shimmery white. As you can see, I let myself go with the liquid pearls and glitter dust.... shamelessly gaudy!

Rich red and gold with sparkly snowflakes everywhere on this 4x4 card. 

Suspended ornament heat embossed with clear shimmer powder and surrounded  by liquid pearls.
A touch of green in the ribbon, gemstone and stitching.
Inside: Another green bow and clear bling on the flip-side of the ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...