Sunday, 21 May 2017

Chocolate Baroque: Magical Birthday

Hello, friends! Time for another Chocolate Baroque inspired show and tell featuring the Spring Fairy Collection Multi-Buy DL sheets. I made a shiny sparkly birthday card with stamps from the March Fairy DL sheet. The sentiment is from Chocolate Baroque's Words to Sparkle and Dazzle A6 sheet.

I started by stamping the images with VersaFine Onyx Black onto Canson Watercolour paper. Then I coloured them in with Caran d'Ache Suprasoft Pencils. For the hills, I did some masking wth torn paper and applied Mowed Lawn DI. There's also a light dusting of Tumbled Glass DI around the top edge for the sky.

Here's a closer look at the image. I added Stardust Stickles om her outfit because fairies shine, don't they? There's also "Pearl" Perfect Pearls Pigment Powder on her wings. Then I added little blobs of Mint and Daffodil Liquid Pearls.

Challenges:
Colour Inspiration Monday #22: AG with Hand Coloured Image

That's all from me today. It's been gloriously sunny and not too hot. And with the days getting longer.... oh it's been truly magical! Thank you so much for stopping by.

Beijinhos!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Asha! What a beautiful, magical, GORGEOUSLY-COLORED masterpiece! It's a beautifully hopeful and feminine scene! Wonderful creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful scene and beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a stunner Asha and I love the liquid pearl details...really beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... How much sparkling!! :D I LOVE it soooo much!! :D I'm stunned by the fab dress of the fairy! You really have nailed it! Amazing butterfly and flower, too! Beautiful scenery my friend!!
    Baci!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and images Asha..loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, like the starbust stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inking and it's so pretty with all those pearls and glitter detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I am behind! I love this fairy from the sparkle to all the pearl drops-Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...