Wednesday, 5 April 2017

ATSM #236: Anything Goes


Hello again and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week the theme is an easy one - Anything Goes. Absolutely no excuse not to play along!

I made a card using MFT Strike Up The Band - sweet set featuring these adorable little guys. Oh... too cute! In line with the marching band theme, the colour palette is a simple one: orange and blue.

I coloured these guys with Copics and finished the card with 2 tiny bling.


Now it's your turn to link up your project for the Anything Goes challenge. You can make anything you like. I looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun with this challenge.

Beijinhos!

7 comments:

  1. I love this. Such cute images too. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Asha, Love the layout.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp, I think is supercute and look so well in the orange and blue design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute and you coloured the mice so well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and images Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Asha. Sorry I have been missing blogger wouldn't let me in . Hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love the effect of the stripes with this super cute scene!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...