Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Tuesday Throwdown #336: Sparkle

Good morning, friends! Time for another new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown. This week we want your projects to " Sparkle ".  Our sponsor for this challenge is All dressed Up. You'll find lots of adorable images over at their Etsy Store.

Today, I'm using this cute little image called Little Birdie to make a sparkly, glittery, put-your-shades-on card. I'm not sure if I dare send it out to anyone. I might have to include a health warning: do not stare directly at the card! We have bling, glitter ribbon, Stickles and Wink of Stella on a tiny 4.5" square piece of real estate.

I coloured the image with Copics. No fancy shading, especially since there's so much going on in the background.


Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: " Sparkle ". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK on Monday, April 3rd. And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a super sparkly day.

Beijinhos!

12 comments:

  1. So cute sweetie and such awesome colouring and layout.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Asha, her hair is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her natural looking hair and all this beautiful sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that sparkling :D isn't dangerous for me LOL So cute and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asha this is so adorable. I love the colors and all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww this is such adorable and sweet little character by Little Birdie, you have coloured this is superbly well with your Copics, you are so talented with those copics sweetie. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a cutie pie!! What a stunning sparkly card my friend!! I am loving the colors too! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable and the shine is fabulous, anyone would love to receive this, no shades needed my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite images. She's adorable. Love all the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design! Wow...I am off to check out what colours of glitter washi tape I have to try something like this. have pinned you to keep track of who to credit when I try this design!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...