Sunday, 5 February 2017

MHKD February Release: Glory Of The Lord


Hello, friends! Welcome to Day 1 of MHKDesigns' February Release Party. Head on over to the MHK Designs ETSY Store for lots of lovely vintage designs that suit all crafting styles.

This month, MHKDesigns is releasing FIVE new digital stamp sets. Mynn has also added more Digital Paper Bundles that coordinate perfectly with her digi stamps. These are available for purchase NOW at the MHK Designs ETSY Store. 

As a special treat to celebrate the February 2017 Release, Mynn is giving away sets from this release. More on how to win at the end of this post.

Today we have this floral beauty called Glory Of The Lord.


I wanted to keep this card as CAS as possible... which for me is not easy. The urge to fuss and fiddle is too great, but I persevered and produced this:

I coloured the morning glory with Copics, added some Stardust Stickles, a few sequins and finished the card with sheer green ribbon. Suddenly, it doesn't sound so CAS, does it?!


How To Win

In order to get this new set OR the entire release for FREE, here's what you'll need to do:
  1. Leave a comment on the MHKDesigns blog
  2. Leave a comment on each DT member's blog (see list on MHKDesigns blog). 
  3. Join our MHKDesigners and Friends Facebook group and leave a comment there.
Mynn will randomly choose the winning comments from all these places after the release is over. The best way to win is to comment every day.

Beijinhos!

14 comments:

  1. I love the hint of sparkle you added! Gorgeous card! xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peraphs this isn't a CAS (I don't know), but is very clean and has a FABULOUS DESIGN! Your colouring on these flowers is just amazing and LOVE the sparkling on them!! Great card, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful sweetie. I love your colouring and the lovely sentiment.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Ashaxx and the paper looks perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and elegant. I love the rich colours of the purples with the green

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, that bit of sparkle finishes it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asha you always do such beautiful work!!! I love this!!! I love the image!!! Beautiful coloring....and the stickles and sequins really make it pop!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card gorgeous colours and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card with those gorgeously colored flowers. And, I love the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about keeping things CAS. I think I've gotten better, but my typical style I consider to be somewhere in between CAS and fussy, I have no word for that style:) leaving out the ribbon would perhaps make it even more CAS, but the ribbon is also 'the dot over the I' (A Norwegian expression) - it's perfect here, like it belongs:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and my favourite colours Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done a wonderful job with this card Asha!! I really love the flowers with the touch of sparkle and so pretty in that color especially! ;) I love the match of the papers in the background as well!! You always inspire me in ways you'll never know my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. That glitter totally lights this card up, Asha! Your coloring is GORGEOUS, but the shine takes it to a whole other level! I am in LOVE with this creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...