Sunday, 5 February 2017

Chocolate Baroque: Heartfelt Thanks

Good morning, friends! I've been playing with 2 new A6 stamp sheets by Chocolate Baroque called Baroque Meadow and Words To Dazzle and Sparkle.

These new stamps were introduced on Hochanda last week and are exclusive for purchase through Hochanda for a few more days but they'll soon be available at Chocolate Baroque online store.

I made a thank you card featuring the images from Baroque Meadow and a sentiment from Words To Dazzle and Sparkle.

As started by masking off the moon with a circle die-cut before inking up the background with Distress Inks: Chipped Sapphire, Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, Frayed Burlap and Vintage Photo. Instead of stamping the silhouette image in black as I usually do, I went with Archival Ink Olive to contrast the moody background.

And to brighten the scene, I added white and glossy accent dots. I love the detail on the grassy silhouette image and it's so versatile too.
Challenges:
HeARTful Stamping Feb 5: For Someone Special + Rubber Stamp
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #51: AG
Gem Of A Challenge #187: Add A Butterfly

That's all from me today. The weather is being extremely uncooperative lately. There's some sort of storm brewing in the high seas and it's bringing frightfully HUGE waves. Last week it was a battle with ice and hailstorm. What surprise awaits us next week, I wonder! Stay safe and warm, friends!

Beijinhos!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Asha. Hope the storm passes quickly and take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect of the green color for the silhouette. And wow the color of the background! I can see out over the Oslo fjord from my office window and mornings and afternoons sometimes have these colors. When the sea is calm too and there's this special light the view is spectacular...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Asha, the colours are wonderful and the meadow flowers image is gorgeous, got my stamps yesterday and looking forward to playing with them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card . Thanks for sharing your instructions esp. the colors you used . I have so much trouble with color esp. with the monthly challenge .jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful creation sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinned immediately!
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524486814962/
    Your inking is a true delight, Asha!! The meadow is fabulous and LOVE your masked moon and the white and the glossy accent dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing scene and the glossy accents are a fabulous accent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! The sky is Moody yet romantic and I love that you chose the green instead of the black...really different. It's been nutty here with the weather as well. Warmer than normal and Tuesday we are supposed to have snow, freezing rain and rain all in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and scene Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely STUNNING blended background here Asha!! I love how it looks like a silhouette of flowers over a sunset sky!! (Looking forward to seeing that this Summer!) I especially love that you'v added the glossy drops for a stunning effect too! Well done my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phenomenal wow factor! This should be framed and all of the colors and details are simply perfect. Awesome inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stunning! Thank you for playing along with my heARTful stamping challenge last week. I hope you'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful and ideal for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at a Gem of A Challenge and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...