Tuesday, 7 February 2017

ATSM #228: Holiday


Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week the theme is my favourite - Holiday.

I made a Chinese New Year card using the Lunar Lights stamps by Lawn Fawn. The year of the Rooster started on January 28th, 2017.  I paper pieced the lanterns. To stamp the glow of the lanterns I used Delicata Gold ink.

I heat embossed the greeting with WOW Rich Gold EP and finished the card with a few tiny gold bling.
Challenges:
Inky Chicks #78: CAS
Make My Monday #39: Shimmer and Shine
Scrapbook Stamp Society #109: AG + Option Red

So now it's your turn to link up your project for the Holiday challenge. It can be any holiday - Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day etc.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with this challenge. 

Beijinhos!

14 comments:

  1. Super Spectacular Card, I love how well you paper pieced the lanterns. What a fabulous job. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following me (and my sister) I will follow you as well. Sure do appreciate the Blog Love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Asha. The year of the rooster is my year so I am sure this will be a great year..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really different and truly evokes the Chinese New Year. I love the lanterns! My hubby is born in the year of the rooster...he seems to fit that:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Asha, I love the lanterns,so beautifully decorated and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make a Chinese New Year card is just brilliant, Asha! Amazing oriental look with these colours and the lovely stamp is just perfect! Love the gold for the lights, the sentiment and details!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful Asha!! :) I love the oriental style with the colors and touches of gold!! Stunning creation my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous creation Asha, I love the paper piecing and the gold.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant card, and I love those stamps! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This looks fantastic! Live the soft colors of the lanterns against the red.

    ReplyDelete
  11. An adorable card with just the right touch of sparkle! This is a fun card for the New Year with the Chinese lanterns. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! I am in an oriental Art Yahoo group, and have to say- never have seen this set yet! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful paper pieced oriental lanterns and like how you did the light!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Asha thislooks great
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...