Monday, 12 December 2016

Let It Snow!

Hello everyone. We are just under a fortnight away from Christmas and I am rushing to make the last few cards to send out. This card went out to a friend who is driving home for Christmas all the way from Copenhagen... that's quite a road trip!

I used LF Stitched Hillside Borders dies to create the snowy hills, inked with Tumbled Glass and some Icicle Stickles. For the sky, I used Broken China and Milled Lavender. The snowflakes are from Frosty Friends, heat embossed in white, and I added little drops of Nuvo Snow Blizzard for texture and sparkle. The sentiment is from Winter Scripty Sayings, stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black.


The main images are from Home For The Holidays, cut with coordinating dies. I stamped the trees with LF Noble Fir ink and coloured the card and pressies with Copics.

Challenges:
Lawnscaping #143: Let It Snow
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Let There Be Snow
Cutie Pie #106: A Day In The Snow

That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Beijinhos

15 comments:

  1. Adorable scene and love the rolling hills x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Asha, this card is adorable and so cute!!! Love all the curves of the sentiment and the hills! And the sparkling looks delightful! A supersweet scene!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Asha, really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous scene Asha, your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo Cute Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your darling little scene. Well planned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, I love the scene you've created, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sweet and utterly adorable. I'm sure your friend will love it. Sending you my love, my sweet friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely, snowy scene

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now this is cute and a perfect coming home for the holidays card. I love the whiteness and the trees

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEP!! This is just too stinkin' CUTE Asha!! Love the fabulous scene you've created here!! :) Are you as busy as I am?!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! love the wintery scene you created! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Christmas card is super cute! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...