Thursday, 1 December 2016

Blog Hop: Here For You Always











Hello, my friends! Welcome to a SPECIAL SURPRISE blog hop for a friend and design team mate, Julie Odil.

Julie was recently diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma, so this hop is our way of letting her know that we are here for her. You should have come here from Mynn Kitchen. If you didn't, please hop over to THIS POST for a complete list of participants! 

Along with this hop, there is a special release Get Well Flowers digital stamp set and coordinating paper pack from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop designed specifically for sending get well cards to those struggling with different forms of cancer. The colors of the paper pack are lavender (all cancers awareness), lime green (lymphoma awareness), pink (breast cancer awareness), teal (ovarian cancer awareness), and peach (cervical cancer awareness).

Here is the card I made for Julie using one of the lovely floral images from the Get Well Flowers set. It's on it's way to Julie and I hope she'll find comfort in knowing that we are all rooting for her speedy recovery.

I coloured the image with Copics and added a few dusty pink pearls.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I know that Julie needs our support now more than ever, so let's band together and show her that we are here for her! Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Donna Thielker.

Have a lovely day!

Beijinhos

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.Love the colours and the fab flower stamp.

    Gr,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and fabulous flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiul card Asha,I am sorry I have not been around this week I have had Internet issues which I am hoping are sorted out now
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing card for a very moving cause, Asha! So sorry for Julie, hope that she could have a good and speedy recovery!
    Love these mirrored flowers with the adorable sentiment in the middle! Your colouring is just fabulous as always and the string of twine adds a lovely touch to the whole card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Asha and it is sure to go a long way to brightening your friend's day. The symmetry really appeals to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Asha! I really love that floral image and of course your coloring is stunning as always! :) I love how the sentiment splits right in the center of the image too!! She will love this! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asha, I am moved to tears. I love your card with it's symmetry. I love the support from my teammates. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mirror image approach for the image. Beautiful card, Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous and so well colored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asha, I am just IN LOVE with the stunning creation! I adore the fabulous layout and your amazing coloring. Beautiful card, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Asha. Julie will love receiving this beauty..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. She will love this card! It is very beautifully done and it shows how much you care. My thoughts go to Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, beautiful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything about this card just screams spring and with spring is always the hope of new beginnings. Wishing you all the best Julie

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...