Saturday, 26 November 2016

Chocolate Baroque: Bird On A Pie

Good morning, friends. Christmas is just around the corner. Oh yes it is! Tomorrow is Advent Sunday and what better excuse to share a festive make with you featuring the brand new Mr Robin stamp by Chocolate Baroque.

I know Mr Robin is a red breasted chap but I decided to give him a red coat this Christmas instead. So here he is, donning his new look proudly perched on a mince pie. I inked the edges of the patterned paper with Vintage Photo DI and finished the card with some red ribbon.

I coloured Mr Robin with Copic markers and spread some Ranger Texture Paste over MFT Snowfall Stencil to add wintery interest to the background. And don't forget lashings of Stardust Stickles and Clear Wink of Stella for the mandatory festive sparkle ... it is Christmas after all!
Challenges:
52 Christmas Card Throwdown November Stash: Glitter
Allsorts #391: AG Christmas
Crafty Ribbon #177: Christmas with Ribbon
Creative Knockout #169: 'Tis The Season
Brown Sugar #226: AG

I'm off to the annual Christmas Fair at our church. Hope you're having a fun weekend too. Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see ya soon with another festive project.

Beijinhos!

15 comments:

  1. Amazing card my friend, beautiful colouring and this cutie really sparkle and shine!! He is very fun on the pie! :D Your texturized snow looks great!! Fabulous work as always!
    Baci!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and colouring Asha..loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this robin with his pie. So nicely coloured and love the snowflakes, I've been making my advent wreath. Happy advent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robins are my absolute favourite bird and we are blessed to have a family of them that live in our garden all year round. Needless to say I love this card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a beautiful Christmas card Asha, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bird really makes me smile!! I just love your coloring and your stenciled snow looks really amazing too!! Hope you're able to keep up with the Holiday rush!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, so cheery and how you stenciled the snow and added glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun card. Love all the shimmer and sparkle too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This alternative colored robin sure looks pretty Asha, super coloring and love this cozy style image and design.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...