Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Tuesday Throwdown #317: Add A Border

Good morning, friends! Time for a new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown. This week we want you to "Add A Border" to your projects. Our sponsor for this challenge is Connie Fong Art.

Here is my festive creation. That sweet image by Connie Fong Art is called Sally and Snowball. I'm not a fan of pink but I made an exception for that sweet little girl.  I've used the Snowflake Corner Border dies by Wild Rose Studio and added a few pale blue bling. Christmas = bling. End of discussion. :)

Here's a closer look at the adorable Sally and Snowball. I coloured her with Graph'It markers and added some Stardust Stickles to the fur trim.
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Think Pink
Christmas Card Challenge #46: AG Christmas
Jingle Belle Rock: Animals
Crimbo Crackers #118: Die Cuts
TTCRD Oct 25: AG

Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Add A Border". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK on Monday, October 31st. And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Have a beautiful day, friends!

x Beijinhos x



24 comments:

  1. Ach, wie schön, Asha.
    Und so wundervolle zarte Farben.


    Herzlichst Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty Asha, love the adorable image and beautiful corner borders you used! Very feminine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that kitty is way too cute! love the way you've used those gorgeous diecut corners to frame your card! thanks for joining our celebration of christmas critters at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cute pie Asha!! :) Really love your gorgeous snowflake border and of course your coloring is awesome too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Asha. I adore the colour palette and that adorable kitten.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so pretty Asha, cute image and lovely colours, beautifully designed too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie and sweety coloured, Asha!
    Love pink :) and bligs :) and cats :) So I'm in love with this card! :D Very fresh palette and design! The snowflake corners make it elegant and festive, too! I must buy this dies set... :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are like me with pink since I mentioned this in my last post too but boy, you made a great card. It's so cute with her holding the pussy cat. I love the pale colours and the bling...always bling:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card. Cute image and great coloring and I love the dies you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet winter card! I agree with you when it comes to pink, not my favorite either, but it looks wonderful with the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing. I love the delicate die cuts around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a gorgeous card, she is sooo cute and love the touch of snowflakes in the corners.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cute image and pretty paper and the corner dies are beautiful
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! I love that cute image and the pretty snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great coloring ... such fun hues for a holiday card ... so glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the colors you chose!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really cute! Love the colors and the border is really pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable card! This is a beautiful border....perfect with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love this design. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. I used this adorable image a couple of weeks back and I just love what you've done with it, Asha! Love the pink and green combo. OK, that's all the typing I can do for now. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH this is so sweet! I just love kitty cats!
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...