Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Tuesday Throwdown #315: Halloween Photo Inspiration

Good morning, friends! Time for a new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown. This week we have an Halloween Photo Inspiration for you. All you have to do is created a project incorporating elements form this photo below. Lots of ideas to pick: the colour combo, the banners, the crow, witch's hat, pumpkins etc.  Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies.

I'm using an adorable digi called Spooky Fall Tree for my card featuring the colours, pumpkins and the word "wicked". Its a simple card and I've layered the image over a piece of patterned paper called "Magic" by Memory Box. I've inked up the edges with Hickory Smoke DI. For the letters I used the Parade die by WRMK.

I coloured the image with Copics and finished the card with a few black bling.

Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's Halloween Photo Inspiration. For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK on Monday, October 17th. And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Have a beautiful day, friends!

x Beijinhos x

15 comments:

  1. I love the way you are stamping and became a follower. Like to see many more of your great cards!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Asha, I like the way you did the gray in the background and super job coloring the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one fun image!! :) Love those little spiders dangling down above those pumpkins!! Fabulous coloring and details as always my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Love those pumpkins and spiders. So wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wicked Asha, the colours are wonderful and it's such a fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately I'm not in need of any Halloween projects, sometimes I make a card for my younges nephews but Halloween isn't a big thing here in Norway. Unfortunately as I'd love to make some, but I'm alwAys seeing the fun, cute, spooky creations that others make for this holiday. I love the pumpkins with faces and the sooted detailing adds some spookiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun Halloween card!! :D Love these spider swinging down from the tree! And the "wicked" word looks just fabulous!! Very beautifully coloured and realized, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning halloween card and colours Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Halloween card design and a great take on the photo too. That pattern paper layer goes so well with the colors of the focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asha, your card is wicked good! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this card. The image, the coloring, everything

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...