Monday, 17 October 2016

MHKD October Release: Various Vehicles


Hello, friends! Welcome to Day 2 of MHKDesigns' October Release Party. Head on over to the MHK Designs ETSY Store for lots of lovely vintage designs that suit all crafting styles.

This month, MHKDesigns is releasing FIVE new digital stamp sets. Mynn has also added more Digital Paper Bundles that coordinate perfectly with her digi stamps. These are available for purchase NOW at the MHK Designs ETSY Store. 

As a special treat to celebrate the MHK Designs October 2016 Release, Mynn is giving away sets from this release. More on how to win at the end of this post.

Next up in this release is a masculine set called Various Vehicles.

I made an ol' fashioned birthday card featuring the retro struck from this set.

I finished the card with some brown twine - oh yes... very manly, indeed! :)


How To Win

In order to get this new set OR the entire release for FREE, here's what you'll need to do:
  1. Leave a comment on the MHKDesigns blog
  2. Leave a comment on each DT member's blog (see list below) 
  3. Join our MHKDesigners and Friends Facebook group and leave a comment there.

Asha (me!) | Donna | Katie | Judy | Jerrie | Jessica |  Julie | Lilian  
Lorie Mynn | NanaConnie | Rocky | Sathya | Shawna

Mynn will randomly choose the winning comments from all these places after the release is over. The best way to win is to comment every day.

Thank you for stopping by and come back tomorrow for another new digi set AND more prizes!

Beijinhos!






11 comments:

  1. Awesome stamping and super backing papers sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Love LOVE this stamp set and your card is wonderful :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very fresh masculine card, love it!!! Beautiful colours that matches very well the retro image! And the brown twine is a classy touch!
    I don't be able to making mens cards, I must remember this inspiration!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Asha, hoping to catch up on all the blogs tonight xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this color combo, Asha! I adore the fabulous vintage feel--and I think this is perfectly masculine! Awesome card, friend! I am so grateful to have you on my team at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great manly card. Love the vintage truck and the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic asha. i Love this set of images..loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a great masculine colorful design! I think I've got some of that paper in my stash, a freebie I think? Love how you used it on this card. Btw, I'll be away on holiday, so I might not be visiting again until the end of this month...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your background paper is so perfect! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...