Thursday, 13 October 2016

Floral Hugs

Hello, friends! Another long overdue post from me. I'm working away from home this week ... and dropping all my balls! :) Clearly, juggling is not my thing.

This is a card I made for the Card Chain Challenge which is now hosted by Gail in Norway. For the September Card Chain Challenge I made a card for Robyn in Australia using Altenew stamps based on this colour swatch:

The stamps for this card came from Altnew's Vintage Flowers set. The inks are a mix of Ranger Dye inks, Ranger Archival inks and Lawn Fawn inks. I honestly cannot remember what I used as I made this made a couple of months ago and, very cleverly, failed to make of not of the ingredients.

I heat embossed the a greeting by Clearly Besotted Say It In Stye (retired) onto a piece of velum and laced it between the flowers. The red blings are probably unnecessary but hey ... keeping it CAS means nothing to me! LOL
Challenges:
CASE This Sketch #194
Crafting By Design Oct 12: Add A Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday #252 & 253: AG Inspirational
Creative Knockout #163: AG
Time Out #68: CASE Ardyth - colours and flowers

I really have to dash. Thank you so very much for stopping by and for your support. Have a beautiful day, friends!

x Beijinhos x

15 comments:

  1. So beautiful Asha. So sorry you are under pressure this week.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thud!! Gorgeous is all I can say about these flowers!! (Yes...I STILL as of yet need to use my stamp set! I think I'm psyching myself out about it! LOL!) Anyway, it's absolutely beautifully done and I love that embossed sentiment strip with it too!! :) Hope you don't loose all of your marbles my friend!! LOL!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with bling:) Love the flowers and the great use of the colours. She will love this card. Hope next week is a bit easier for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card with these multi-layered roses!!! Love very much their colours and the classy background! Fab sentiment on velum, too! The red blings in my tought are perfect :D they add a bit of sparkling that is always a good thing :D
    Hugs to you and a lot of cuddles to your furry babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card and I love the colors you used. And the red bling looks great and it still retains a CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Asha, beautifully inked up and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Asha, the flowers are stamped perfectly and I really love how you popped the sentiment underneath some of the flowers. Great to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Asha what stunning colours. Love the message embossed on the vellum, such a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and colours Asha..loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous, Asha. I really love the vellum for the sentiment, too! I always SO enjoy your art, and appreciate you taking the time to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you're having a great week, and if you get a minute I'd love to have you visit my blog to say hello.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and like the saying on vellum, catching up a bit today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Altenew + Asha = gorgeous cards. Wowzers! So pretty this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply lovely, Asha ... gorgeous blooms, perfect bling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the depth of colour in these gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...