Tuesday, 6 September 2016

TTCRD: Guest Designer

Good morning, friends! I am honoured to be guesting over at Through The Craft Room Door. A new week of Anything Goes challenge starts today, sponsored by Limited Runs Digital Stamps.

I am thrilled to be playing with their adorable Christmas digi called Little Tree. I decided to make a shaker card... with a twist. It looks like a shaker but without the any of the fiddly cutting and foaming and shaker bits falling out. I never get it right, so I just don't make 'em anymore!

I used LF Ready Set Snow Shaker Add-on to create a frame for the adorable Little Tree digi. The lovely funky Christmas patterned paper is by Jenny Ellory.

Here's a closer look at my cheat's shaker. No acetate. I just used the shaker dies to frame the image and added blobs of Liquid Pearls for the falling snow. To finish the card, a simple bow with LF Sweetheart Lawn Trimming. I coloured the image with Graph'It markers.


Head on over to Through The Craft Room Door for lots more gorgeous projects by the design team. You will not be disappointed. And don't forget to check out Limited Runs Digital Stamps for tons of super cute images.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Beijinhos

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute and adorable. I am glad that I am not the only one that never gets a shaker card to work correctly.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the guest DT. Fabulous as always Asha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your GD, Asha!! This faux shaker card looks soooo cute!! Love the little girl with the more little tree :D and the base seems made with true wooden, stunning!! The twine bow and the paper make it so festive! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, like the woodgrain base! Congrat, they picked well for their GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute. I still don't know how to make a shaker card and you made a sweet one. Love the look of wood

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Asha! To be honest, I don't do well with shakers either ... it's hit or miss! LOL ... Anyway, Thank you again for being our Guest Designer this week at Through The Craft Room Door .
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Asha, sweet image and gorgeous colours, never made a shaker card, keep meaning to have a go,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodmorning what a beauty , lovely card Asha.
    Nice day ...Epie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fake shaker card Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! Congrats on your GDT spot my friend! Your faux shaker card is absolutely darling!! :) I love how you've used the LF shaker snow-globe elements for your design and the texture of the snow looks amazing with it too!! Great idea for a shaker-not card!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I've got some of that paper somewhere, I think it's lovely. And your less fiddly alternative of a faux shaker card is a great idea and looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and love the snow globe! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your guest spot!! anyone would be blessed to have you friend!! I love the expression on this sweet girl's face!

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in awe with your colouring, you just make the image pop!! Such a sweet design and I love it so much. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...