Friday, 2 September 2016

Tag You're It #55: Guest Designer








Hello there!  I'm guesting over at Tag You're Ithttp://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.pt/2016/09/tag-youre-it-55.html. If Tracey is expecting something original... well, she'll be sorely disappointed. LOL. I'm a copy-cat and Melissa Bickford's sweet tag had a profoundly strong hold on me!

Here's Melissa's tag and I am sure you'll agree it is just too cute to not to ... *whisper* copy.

For my tag, I went with the floral theme. The tiny flowers from LF Penelope's Blossoms were the perfect size. I used Ranger Dye Inks in Pink Gumball, Classic Cherry and Lemon Twist for the flowers and LF Freshly Cut Grass and LF Celery Stick for the leaves. The die for the tag is LF Tag You're It Lawn Cut and The polka dot sheer pink ribbon seemed like the perfect finishing touch.

I cut the sentiment out of black glitter fun foam using LF Scripty Love Lawn Cuts. The strip of paper is from LF Perfectly Plaid and I added a few tiny blobs of Baby Blue Perfect Pearls.
Challenges:
Time Out #65: Inspired by Words ... love ...
Thankful Thursday #187: Tag
Crafty Ribbons #166: AG with ribbon

Yesterday I posted a card I made for some friends who got married over the weekend. My friend Sandie of London Days asked for photos. What Sandie wants, Sandie gets! :) I am wary of taking photos with my phone especially at events, preferring to leave that job to the professionals. Here are 4 of the 5 shots I took ... the fifth was a shot of my knee!  Don't ask me how or why. Suffice to say there's a reason I avoid photography!

The wedding was held at the Basílica do Palácio Nacional de Mafra. You've got to be there to appreciate how HUGE it is.










The reception was held in the grounds of a private quinta. We even managed to take a selfie!













Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Beijinhos

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty feminine tag Asha!! Looks like a beautiful wedding. A sweet pic of you and your honey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your GD, Asha, and your Caseing looks so sweet and delicate! Love the plaid in these tones that perfectly match with the little cute flowers and the diecut word in contrast!
    Pretty shots of the wedding, that place for the reception looks just wonderful and the selfie with your hubby make me smile... we are so lovely, really a beautiful couple! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I was so excited to see you over there on the challenge blog guesting today sweetie!! You totally deserve it and your creations are amazing as ALWAYS!! :) LOVE your take on the tag design and yes, I do spy some Lawn Fawn in there!! WINK Brilliant done my friend!! OMG...what a gorgeous gorgeous wedding!!...and what a gorgeous couple too I might add...I'm referring to hubby and you!! LOL!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!! SENDING CYBER HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag. Love the photos Asha. Great selfie and who doesn't love a wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh!! the best part of all was that Carlos was there!! You make a VERY handsome couple : ) No wonder you are able to create such a sweet LOVE tag you hae so much love in your life!!

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty tag such lovely colours thanks for playing Crafty Ribbons Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job on this tag. So pretty :)
    Congratulations and thanks for 'Guesting' with us at Tag You're It. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet, delicate and romantic style tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is so beautiful with all those tiny flowers and I love the pretty ribbon you used on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a suoer tag to case! And well done! Thank you or taking the TIME OUT and share this one with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cheery tag and the weeding looks amazing, what a beautiful chapel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag is so very sweet. Thanks so much for linking up at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tag in soft colours and ribbon, just as we love it!
    Thanks for joining in our weekly challenge this time and welcome back!

    La Vikinga // Design Team at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had no idea I was this far behind! The bookmark is cute and love the glittered word. Very fun. The pictures you took are great and what a beautiful basilica. The wedding dress from the back is so pretty and you two look so great together.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...