Here's how I put together this card:
- With a stamp from the Texture Fragments A5 sheet stamp along the outer edge of a piece of square card stock with VersaMark ink.
- Apply WOW Fine White embossing powder and heat set.
- Ink the card with Distress Inks. I used: Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon. Wipe the embossed area with a dry kitchen paper to clean the design,
- Stamp the wild rose image from the Pretty Birdcage A5 sheet with Memento Tuxedo Black.
- With a stencil apply Texture Paste around the stamped imaged and let it dry. I used Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Flourish.
- Colour the image with alcohol markers. I used Copics.
- Apply VersaMark on the stencilled texture paste, sprinkle with WOW Clear Sparkle embossing powder and heat set. Use low heat or the texture paste might bubble.
- Back with foam tape and adhere the design panel onto the prepared background piece.
Craft Your Passion #331: AG
Artistic Inspiration #164: AG
Dream Valley #141: Embossing (Wet / Dry)
That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping today and for all your lovely comments in the past weeks. Sorry I haven't been around much. I've had no end of travel hiccups this month. Let's just say, I've had enough of airport lounges... and no amount of free food, drink or exotic hand lotion will persuade me otherwise!
Have a beautiful day, friends!