Sunday, 25 September 2016

Beautiful Day

Helloo, friends! Hope you're enjoying the weekend. It's been a hectic week for me. Here's a card I made last weekend for a friend's birthday but did get around to blogging it. Truth be told, I didn't manage mail it in time for her birthday either! Ooops ... big time, I know!

I've used Altenew's Beautiful Day stamp set for this card. To stamp the flowers and leaves I used Lawn Fawn inks. I wanted a soft background, decided a light inking of Cracked Pistachio.

I added some shimmer to the flower with Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter and randomly dropped a few blobs of Opal White Liquid Pearls.
Challenges: 
Altenew September Challenge: Photo Inspiration
Seize The Birthday: Soft and Simple
Altenew Ultimate Blog Hop

That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends!

Beijinhos!


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Asha, love the flower stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww... Pinned immediately!!! :D
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524484800565/
    ... You always stunning me, Asha!! Such a fabulous card!!! This flower is absolutely fantastic, sweet and realistic, any light and shade is just perfect! Fabulous choice of colours for the flower, leaves and background, and the shining with the little blobs of liquid pearls make this flower really precious!
    Hope you will have a calm next week, my friend :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Asha, gorgeous image and colours, your design is beautiful, I just love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful work and detail Asha. I am sure your friend will think it is well worth waiting for.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Asha : ) Is this the prettiest flower in Blogland or what!?! your design and coloring are outstanding friend!!

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. You used one of my favorite sets from Altenew. And, your card and colors used are just magnificent. I really like your card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and your colouring is so Gorgeous Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the background as well as the gorgeous flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Asha, I love the flower and you did a super job coloring it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty. I love the softness of the background and the Rose just pops. I like the white dots and glitter always works in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Asha, love the depth of this flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is absolutely GORGEOUS Asha!! Really love the soft inking along the edges and I'm sure no matter what day she gets it, she will be smiling when she sees it!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. With inks and flower stamps you create the most elegant, magical cards! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...