Wednesday, 21 September 2016

ATSM #212: Make Your Mark


Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week we are playing Make Your Mark and our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers. For this challenge, you can create anything you like as long as you use something to make a mark. Feel free to use pencils, pens, markers, chalks, crayons, paints, stains, inks ... whatever takes your fancy.

Here's my card. It's no secret that I LOVE cats and dog. And these cute critters just happened to find their way on my card. I'm using 2 stamps sets by MFT: Lucky Dog and Cool Cat to create this fun scene.

I coloured the images with Copics. To create sky I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. For the wall I applied Brushed Corduroy over Tim Holtz Bricked Layering Stencil. The sentiment is from MFT Lucky Dog set.

Challenges:

Cards und More #167: No DSP
Show Us Your Pussy Cat #10: Furrything Goes Again
Inkspirational #117: Photo Inspiration

So now it's your turn to link up your project for the Make Your Mark challenge. Don't forget to follow the rules to be eligible for the prize.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with this challenge.

Beijinhos!

21 comments:

  1. That's a real smiley face card Asha....it gave me the biggest grin I just love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be and great coloring of those darling critters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...the fat cat is about the right size of our Mia:) This is a sweet card and I love how you placed all of the kitties around and the doggie giving a helping hand. Another sweet card from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Asha, brilliant card love the little images too and your design is fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome scene and super cute images teamie...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous scene you made. Great colouring on those marvelous little critters. This card gave me a huge smile. :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, I love the coloring, especially on the striped cats, it's georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card and images Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and full of fun.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love those animals helping one another out! ; )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly cute and what a fabulous scene with the sweetest animals, beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah ah ah!!!:D You know that I TOO love cats and dogs, and these are so fun and cute!!! Fabulous scene, it makes me smile very much and this sentiment is really striking! Loooove the paws marks! Fab colouring as always and the two striped kittens look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh come on!! Now stinkin' cute can it get here!! LOL!! What an adorable scene Asha and your coloring on these guys is awesome!! :) Watch out for those MFT products my friend...they are Waaaaaay addictive!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww they are super cute! Love your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling scene and the saying is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so darn cute! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun group of pets - I love the way you created a scene for them. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, of course, you with the cute animals! Great coloring! How fun-- you could design the pets you have or want!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A-DOR-A-BLE! You crowd o'critters makes my heart smile! Totally fabulous! Love that sentiment! So thrilled you shared this gem over at Inkspirational!
    Hugs~c
    PS: are you keeping well?

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...