Wednesday, 7 September 2016

ATSM #210: Photo Inspiration

Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week the theme is Photo Inspiration and we are sponsored by Happy Little Stampers. The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate.

Here's my card using the colours from the photo. The stamps are from Lawn Fawn Winter In The Park and I cut them out with the coordinating Lawn Cuts.  I used Distress Inks to add colourd to the winter sky and stamped the snow with LF Yeti white pigment ink.

I used Stiched Hillside Borders for the snow mounds and And adhered them in layers with foam tape. Of course there's plenty of texture and sparkle with Frosted Lace Stickles and Rock Candy Distress Gllitter.
Challenges:
Inspiration Destination #102: AG
Lawnscaping #137: Texture-fied


So now it's your turn to link up your project for the Photo Inspiration challenge. Don't forget to follow the rules to be eligible for the prize.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with this challenge. 

Beijinhos!

18 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and I think of a pretty snowy day sitting on the bench....very peaceful and so, so nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel cold see your card
    but this is look romantic great scene Asha lovely DIES and BG
    how are you
    hope you stay again in Portugal
    miss you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh,love your winter card,teamie,gorgeous scene and background...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh,love your winter card,teamie,gorgeous scene and background...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo sweet and delicate card,Asha! Love your paceful little scene, great blended background and all the sparkling gives very much the idea of snow and ice!
    Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really love this, Asha! So simple and yet so elegant. I have to get those stitched dies you used on the snow banks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are fantastic and you really captured the feeling of winter. I really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Asha, the sparkle is gorgeous and it's a fab wintery scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous creation sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing more beautiful than a peaceful winter scene! I just LOVE this Asha!! I also love how you've got the pretty swirled coloring in your sky to match the photo and I love the sparkly gorgeous snow as well!! Amazing job as always my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful winter scene, your background is so soft and peaceful and the snow if fabulous, great take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A delightful winter scene!! I love your snow drifts!! and the soft beautiful color in your sky!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful card. Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd be tempted to add a creature of some sort to this card, but I love that you didn't do that, makes your card look peacefully wintery and I love this about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card and background! Its such a peaceful scene. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...