Monday, 25 July 2016

Floral Outburst!

Hello friends! Over the weekend, I forced myself to get crafty.  As a result, today's post one of many photos. Are you ready for my floral outburst?

First up is a tag. This one is for the Tag You're It #52 challenge. The featured designer is Any Tsutura and she made a beautiful tag with lots of white space. And that is a real challenge for me! I tried my best to stay true to Amy's design with the little vase, pink flowers and gold reinforcer ring. The stamps are by Clearly Besotted: A Little Something and Scribbled Flowers. I water-coloured the images with Distress Inks and fussy cut them.

I popped a couple of the flowers with foam tape.


Next up are three cards featuring stamps from Peony Bouquet by Altenew.

#1 - Wedding card for a young couple. Extras: gold heat embossed greeting and bling.

I popped up one yellow flower.
Challenge:
Altenew July Inspiration Challenge: Weddings




Inspired by the photo,  I found my self making a couple more based on the same design.

#2 - Birthday Card. This one is for a special lady who will be celebrating her 80th birthday soon.  Extras: sequins and pearls.
ChallengeSeize The Birthday: Bold & Bright

#3 - Thinking of You card for a friend who needs a pick me up and still be able to drive home! :) Extras: sequins.
Challenge - Cardz 4 Gals #27: No Patterned Paper

That's all from me today. It is crazy hot here! Please tell me you're longing for the cool breeze of autumn too.

Thanks for stopping by today.... and stay cool :)

Beijinhos!

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful Asha, loving your bright fresh colours,the tag is simple and stunning and your Altenew cards are amazing!....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so beautiful Asha, gorgeous colours and designs, I especially love your little tag, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also here is very hot, but sometime show up clouds and then rain.... luckily!!
    You have been so busy!! Love very much your clean tag, so sweet with these delicate flowers in the bottle!
    The cards with Altenew flowers are stunning for their beauty!! Great colours and love also the different extras and the dimension you give with the foam under the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The work and designs on all your cards are outstandingly beautiful. I love the coloring on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming tag and your no line coloring on your beautiful cards is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This showcase of cards and tags is incredible Asha! Your coloring is out of this world! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday and hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Tag and Card Asha. Your colouring is so vibrant..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. Love those pretty and colorful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag and card Asha!! Love the way you cut out the flower image and popped it up! The peony image is gorgeous and your coloring Stellar! Its way toooo hot here too, supposed to be 122 degrees tomorrow...cant wait for summer to be over!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tag! The colours are spring like and alive if I can say that. I love your 3 cards and how did you create the flowers?? Did you put the colours right on the stamp?. Regardless all three are so beautiful. I am also wishing for cooler weather. We have had 35C...44 with the humidex and no rain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness...all of your cards are beautiful. Way to rock the colors! Love your tag...clever way to add the gold reinforcer ring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, that Altenew stamp is gorgeous and you've colored these images to perfection. I very much love that little simple tag too. You might know by now how I struggle making them, but I actually think it would be easier for me to make them simple instead of over complicating things...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning projects! The raised flowers on the tag do a great job of giving it extra dimension. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Asha, your tag for our Tag You're It challenge is just gorgeous... and so is your card. Absolutely beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your take on Amy's tag--so pretty with the popped up flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and tag love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful vibrant designs, Asha - thanx for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. your TAG is sweeet love that flower and vase...
    so sweet arangement..
    I adore that big flower from Altenew
    they have adorable stamp
    and my money not enough to buy all haha
    I adore the colors on your flower card
    great post my friend

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love both of these.. Those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Altenew cards are wonderful, Asha, and the flowers on your tag are so cute and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining in at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow awesome cards love them both your colors are so bright freesh and crisp. The flowers on the tag are awesome. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much fun on your blog! I loved the scribbled flowers and vase on your tag/card. Watercolored with such whimsy. and then the elegant peony flowers on your card, just gorgeous. Thank you for all the inspiration. And thanks for joining in the fun at TYI!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOWZERS!! Your cards are just AMAZING my friend!! I especially love the blooms and your bright and bold colorings!! You totally amaze me with your wonderful and pretty designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...