Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Tuesday Throwdown #293: Thinking Of You

Good morning, friends! Time for a new theme over at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge and this week were are playing "Thinking Of You". Our sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Girl of Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet. I picked Flower Three digi, printed it 4 times, flipped a couple and arranged them to fill the card front.

The theme is Thinking Of You. I figured a birthday wish is one way of thinking of someone. The colours are warm and I finished the card with some lace given to me by my blog buddy Sandie.

I coloured the flowers with Faber Castell Polychromos, inked up the edges with Squeezed Lemonade. To finish a few droplets of Daffodil Liquid Pearls and teeny tiny green bling.
Challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge #368: Flowers
Di's Digital Designs: Flowers Everywhere
TTCRD May 10: AG
Come and Get It #117: Card For A Woman
Fussy and Fancy #163: Birthday

Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Thinking Of You". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK on Monday, May 16th.  And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a brilliant day

Beijinhos

24 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and delicate, Asha! Love the idea of repeating the panels, the image is so beautiful and I think that the warm colours and the sentiment are just perfect for the theme! Lovely lace, too!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, I like those polychromes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful my friend! Love the delicate floral image and your addition of the die cut sentiment along with your lace ribbon!! Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and a welcome to spring. I love the gentle look of it all and the subtle background shading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Asha, loving your beautiful card the floral images are so pretty,wonderful design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love your design!!! the lace is such an elegant touch!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very gorgeous card. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. as always Asha
    adorable colored the flowers
    and love that long sentiment
    great card...
    I miss your visit
    hope I am not doing something wrong
    if yes please forgive me Asha
    love getting your encouragement
    but I know you are on some DT member it needs time to commenting too (like me in 3 DT)
    if you have 2 minutes time will be happy to get HI from you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asha this is gorgeous. I love the delicate flowers and the lace. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous panels and beautiful colouring. The lace finishes it off a treat.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful coloring, Asha, and I love that you repeated the image. Fabuous design. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous great design. Thank you for sharing with us at the CAGI challenge, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and layout Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Wow Asha, this is just beautiful and elegant. Well done. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card and love the panels. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Asha, what a fun plus classy card, all at once! It has an autumn-feel to it, which I'm always drawn to...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous. Love all the beautiful panels and fabulous image.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you've made a beautiful card to showcase this simple flower image, love your idea of repeating the image and using earthly tones, and the sentiment is also a great decorative element.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Repeating the image across the card looks terrific and I really like the sentiment. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply stunning design Asha, I am sorry I've not left comments lately, It's due to me having a few health problems. But I am hoping to get myself back into it again. Hugs Missy Pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Asha ! Wow this is fab , love it. Sorry have been behind commenting my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful card! Elegant and sweet! Your design is perfect! Really love it!
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...