Wednesday, 4 May 2016

MHKDesigns: Best Friends Fur-ever

Hello, friends! It's my turn to show and tell over at MHKDesigns Blog. This fun little number features an image and sentiment from Fur & Paws which was released in August 2015. It is still one of my favourite sets. You can find it over at MHKDesigns Etsy Store.

I made a masculine card with a travel theme using contrasting patterns - stripes, polkadots, plaid, craft calendar - and a faithful doggie looking forward to meeting up with his best bud. Minimal embellishments - some twine, a few die cut hearts and the card is done.

Here's a closer look at the handsome dog. The bow-tie detail is just too adorable! I applied Wink of Stella Clear Glitter and Glossy accents on the hearts.
Challenges:
Craft Dee Bowz May: AG + Handmade Bow
TTCRD May 3: AG
Crafting By Design: May AG
Inspiration Destination #84: AG
Brown Sugar #196: For the Boys

There you have it! A simple card with a masculine twist that will appeal to dog lovers. The inspiration for this card is from a recent photo I posted on Facebook. Friends, meet my best bud - the love-struck Charlie :D

That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Beijinhos,



18 comments:

  1. Awesome sweetie and I love the pic of beautiful you and handsome Charlie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say that Charlie looks absolutely dapper!! :) LOL!! Your card is amazing with the different patterns and colors!! I love the glittered up hearts too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asha, fabulous card, the images are brilliant and love the design.
    Beautiful photo of you and Charlie, he is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Asha. Charlie looks so Handsome..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww... Love your photo with Charlie and the added little hearts!! It's so sweet and make me smile!! :)
    Amazing card with the cute dog waiting his human friend, great work with all these dp! They matche perfectly toghether! And lovely details with the hearts! I have always difficulty with men's card. I pinned it for inspirations! :) Thanks for sharing!
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524482661436/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Asha, I like the dog image and the design, Charlie is handsome I hope he is getting on well with Mr Parker
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asha, this is a fantastic CAS masculine card! Great design and colors. I love the dog image! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is brilliant! I love it and perfect for a man or woman. I love, I mean love Charlie's look....I just want to hug and squeeze him

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card design. I love the colors and this would be a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, like the cheery colors and embellishing and of course the darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great masculine card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and a great photo Asha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Asha!! thank you so much for sharing your amazing photo!! I can see why this big dog might take YOU for a walk!

    You should send this card to your hubby so he doesn't miss Charlie too much : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi
    fun card
    thanks for joining us at brown sugar challenge
    hugs Lisbeth DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a card that shows why I love DPs so much. This card doesn't need any embellies, the papers ARE the embellies. Fab masculine design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card. I love all the layers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so many lovely DP Asha
    and your dog Image is beautiful on this card
    you look so sweet on that picture

    thanks for sharing
    hugs

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fabulous card, Asha! The layering and patterns all work together beautifully, and I adore the way it's tied up like a present! This is amazing, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...