Friday, 20 May 2016

Flamingo Together

Hello, friends! I did it - I treated myself to Lawn Fawn's new summer release. Nothing like a spot of retail therapy to lift the spirit. Yep... it felt good. I'm using the brand new Flamingo Together stamp and coordinating dies.

I inked the background with Distress Inks and used Stitched Hillside Borders dies to cut the sand dunes and sea. Thanks to glitter foam, we have super sparkly sea and sun. I also added little dots of Stardust Stickles in the sky.

Here's a closer look at the adorable flamingos. I coloured them with Copics and added lashings of Wink of Stella Clear Glitter in the birds and the palm trees.

Challenges:
Lawnscaping #130: Sparkle It Up
Fussy and Fancy #164: Dies and / or Punches



That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow. Have a fabulous Friday!

Beijinhos!

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Asha. I like the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is lovely ! A fab card , love the glitter sea & sun ! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Asha! Such a fabulous background with these glittered foam! The sun and the sea are very interesting and the flamingos pop out so well in front of them!vLove also very much the stitched hills. I finally have these dies, they was a my must have for a lot of time!
    Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Your scene is awesome. I just ordered some flamingo stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I love the dies you used and all the shimmer. What a cute scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and scene Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sparkle on your card Asha, and your new dies are gorgeous, brilliant card Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Asha, this is just so cute! Loving the sparkle and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this! Just love the flamingos and the scene you've made for them. The pink background looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors and all that sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute and the glitter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very cuuutee scene Asha
    love that flamingo and the glitter too
    cute scene and love the colors
    love love love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and scene, Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is AWESOME!! love those flamingos! love the glitter on them! and that golden sun!!! totally rocks!! wow! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. so pretty card. I love combo. Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore this! So many fun details and the flamingos melt my heart! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well you know I couldn't go by without saying something about this particular card, right?!! You lucky duck being able to nab up some goodies!! :) I absolutely LOVE the scene you've created for your flamingos with the glittery paper!! Ohh la la girl!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely! The sparkle and shine makes me think of summer in Miami. Sometimes we all just need a little retail therapy! Lol. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...