Sunday, 1 May 2016

Eclectic Ellapu May

Welcome to another Eclectic Ellapu challenge. For the month of May, the theme is everyone's favourite: ANYTHING GOES. That's right - let your creativity soar and make whatever project you fancy.

This is also the card I sent to Jutta M in BC, Canada for the April 2016 Card Chain Challenge. I made my card based on the theme - Friendship. The stamps and sentiment are from Friends Forever by Clearly Besotted. Still working on my CAS design - a painfully slow process for me - I kept this card as simple as possible. Watercolour, a few sequins and some Orchid Lawn Trimming by LF.

I heat embossed the image in white before water colouring. There's also a pale blue wash for the background.

Challenges:
Cute Car Thursday #423: No Patterned Paper
Amusing Challenge: AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: AG

Now it's your turn to create and link up your labour of love over at the Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Blog.  You can enter the challenge as many times as you wish, but make sure you link up your projects by 11:59pm UK on 31 May 2016.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a Blessed Sunday, folks!

Beijinhos!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Asha, your card is stunning, beautiful floral image and just a few embellishments, so elegant, have a lovely day, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This CAS is so sweet!Your watercolouring background looks very delicate, and the sequins added give some beautiful sparkling that matches perfectly with the lovely branch of flowers! Great watercolouring! I have to improve my skills on this!
    And LOVE very much the twine that enter in the cardstock, it's a clever idea, very impressive!
    Hugs and love, my friend, have a sweet Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and so delicate and beautiful.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and flowers Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous....clean and elegant. The bit of sequins finishes it off perfecting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning hun I love it so much x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever way to tie string and making sure it doesn't go in the way of a detail! Lovely image too and colors, very pretty combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Asha. Love the colour of your flowers. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful ..another great creation. I love the background with this flower taking centre stage and then the bow which just sets everything off so nicely

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the image embossed in white. The colors just pop. And, I might add the coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The embossed and watercolor flowers look amazing Asha!! The touch of twine along the side is a clever idea on how you've added it!! Hope you are well my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Asha, I love the way you colored the glads, really striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Asha! It's so elegant and beautifully water coloured.
    I share your pain with CAS cards :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card, I like the simple design and how the twine goes behind the sentiment. Loving all the water colour cards I'm seeing lately.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Asha!! I love the look of the watercolour over the embossed flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty Asha!! I love the coloring you did on this lovely flower!! and I noticed the creative way you added your twine too!! definitely a CASE worthy detail!! : )

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Asha, like the addition of the sequins and twine!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...