- Stamp the the Flowering Baroque Heart image on to kraft cardstock using Ranger Glacier White Pigment Ink.
- When completely dry, colour in with Faber Castell Polychromos.
- Cut out image with heart shaped die and ink the edges with Vintage Photo.
- Prepare background using patchwork technique and ink the edges with Antique Linen.
- Cut out heart shape using same die as in #3 above and inlay the focal image.
- Finish with lace and Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.
Inspiration Destination #87: AG
Word Art Wednesday #232 & 233: AG Inspirational
Crafty Gals Corner #73: AG
Creative Moments #94: AG (no twist)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: AG
So that's all from me for today. I'm all caught up with my DT projects... finally! You'll find more inspiration for this gorgeous stamp over at the Chocolate Baroque Design Team Blog. Don't forget to check it out.
I'll leave you wth some photos from my recent trip to Holland. We went all the way north to a quaint little village called Nieuw Weerdinge, very close to the German border. And there I stumbled upon (ok... it was a carefully contrived stumble) a lovely little (and I mean pixie house tiny) craft shop called Bianca's Toko. This magical little place is packed to the rafters with all kinds of crafty goodies. And not least amongst them: Chocolate Baroque!!! Be still my heart! Here are some photos:
|Recognise any of these?|
I had some of my cards with me. We had been invited to a few dinners and brought a few cards along with me to say thank you. So I whipped them out for a side-by-side photo shoot:
|Cracklin' Rose ...|
|Flora Musica ...|
|Springtime Edges ...|
|and Briar Rose Butterfly.|
|That's me in front of the shop ... and yes, I shopped!|
Have a lovely day, friends!