Monday, 4 April 2016

Blossoming

Hello, friends! It's my turn to show and tell over at MHKDesigns Blog. I've got a a little crafty inspiration for you today, using a digi stamp from MHKDesigns. It's a bright floral number featuring images and sentiment from the Blossoming set.

I printed out a couple of the images and arranged them around the sentiment. Since this card is all about those beautiful blooms, I did not fuss with the embellishments... not much, anyway! Just a few blobs of red Liquid Pearls. I also used Lawn Fawn Stitched Square dies for cutting and layering the background.

I coloured the images with Faber-Castell Polychromos and a few mandatory swishes with Clear Wink of Stella for some subtle sparkle. For the sentiment, I did some die-cutting with Spellbinders Classic Oval and Scalloped Oval dies, inked the edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and propped up the whole thing with some foam tape. Then I tucked in the remaining blooms under it.

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion #306: AG
Crafting From The Heart #106: AG
Our Crafty Corner #8: AG
Where the HeART Is #8: Sparkle & Bling / AG
Glitter & Sparkle #182: Use A Punch or Die

That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by. I'm sorry for my lack of visitations  - there is so much going on at home, it's a struggle to get my DT stuff done on time :) Please bear with me while I sort myself out.

Beijinhos!

22 comments:

  1. Love your card Asha, gorgeous bright colours and the design is beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The centers of these flowers pop out incredibly, how beautiful they are!! Your colouring make always me opening the mouth and say "OOOOhhhh"!! :D
    Love the bright colours and the layers! Fabulous work!
    Don't worry for your visit, there isn't any hurry :) And come only if you can
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card us so beautiful and welcoming today since we got a blast of winter and it's supposed to go down to -11C tonight. I love the flowers and your colouring. Don't worry about not being able to visit, just concentrate on you and your family. If you need to talk, e-mail me if you wish. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Asha, love how you have arranged these around the sentiment and Gorgeous rich colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite cards of yours! It's rustic and gorgeous, beautiful arrangement of the flowers. Perfect coloring too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Asha huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! those blooms really jump off the page! Sweet digis and perfect coloring - as usual : )

    Still praying for you!(((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous. I so love this design and how you colored it. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous coloring, Asha! Love the dp you chose. An exquisite card design, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layers and amazing colouring, Asha ... the cluster of blooms around that fabulous ssentiment is just lovely! Thanks so much for your visit and sweet words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So striking and stunning! Great colors, layering and coloring Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Gorgeous Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love how you colored this image!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog!
    Hugs Elina DT GNS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful. The flowers seem to pop right off of it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asha, I'm sorry I'm late to the party! This card is absolutely STUNNING! I LOVE the sunflower feel of the flowers--and the plaid background is the perfect choice! Sending HUGS, dear friend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, your colouring is absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at Our Crafty Corner, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those sunflowers really pop in front of the checkered background. Super card Asha.
    Oh, I so understand your comments about lack of time - when I was blogging on my old blog a couple of years ago I was on a lot of design teams at the one time and it takes over your life, doesn't it? I'm trying to be a bit more sensible this time around ;-) I do hope your life balances out soon Asha - don't burn yourself out with stressing about commenting and getting DT stuff done.
    Big hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bright and stunning flowers you have colored on this card
    lovely BG paper you have choosen
    I miss you
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  21. You take as much time as your need to re-sort, Asha. We're not going anywhere - and don't worry about catching up on commenting. Start fresh whenever you're ready; we all know life runs its course. Your flowers are incredibly lovely, brought to vibrant life with your magical polychromos colouring. Love that you've given them starring roles on your card...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful flowers and fabulous colouring----Thank you for joining us at Where The Heart Is
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...