Monday, 14 March 2016

Oh Happy Day!

Hello friends! A quick post to share a card I made over the weekend. And yes, it took me the entire weekend. I think my mojo is waning... not sure why.

The sun is finally shining here, the weather is marginally warmer, at least during the day, and Easter is but a fortnight away. So yes... oh happy day indeed! And today's card is about the sun breaking through the clouds. I'm using Lawn Fawn's new Chirpy Chirp Chirp set and mixed it up with some older dies: Puffy Clouds, Picket Fence, Grassy Border and the sun from Spring Showers. The greeting is from the Gingham Backdrop set, stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black. I inked the edges of the clouds with Weathered Wood Distress Ink

I did some simple colouring with Copic markers and slapped on some sparkle with the Wink Of Stella Clear Brush.
Challenges:
Lawnscaping #125: Colour Splash!
OooLaLa Creations #200: Spring Is In The Air
Artistic Impression #152: AG / Twist of Easter
Critters and Creatures #2: AG with Critter & Creatures




That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with another Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. See you there!

Beijinhos

Supplies



23 comments:

  1. Hallo Asha, this is just so adorable. Love the pretty scene you created with this two cute chicks. Big Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I really love the scene you created! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge.
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and love that stamp set too. And, I am finding time rushing by me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so precious! All the effort you put into really paid off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is. Really cute card. It is so well defined and it all works from the great clouds to the cute little birdies. This is a fun and wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cute chicks are too fun and the clouds seem a curtain opened on a beautiful sky!! Love the stitched fence that matches perfectly with the clouds and the little daisies in the grass! Adorable card for Easter time!
    Sometimes I make my projects a piece a day.... My mojo need to see the work with new eyes to find the right piece.... :D
    I hope you feel better
    Hugs (also to your furbabies) :D
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, I love the use of pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so cute Asha lovely easter card X

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and gorgeous Asha. I do hope you are feeling better after your spot of bad health.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So tweet Chick!! Lol...sorry couldn't resist!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo Cute asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh this is super sweet and so fun Asha!! I love the little chirpy chirp chirp chicks!! You've created a such a fun scene here!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable and love all the die cuts! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it Asha! This is just the sweetest of cards! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I hardly didn't dare to have a too close look, there are too many goodies here I'd love to shop, lol. It's a fabulous cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a super adorable Color Splash card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fun to see one chick painting the other! Lol. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card Asha, love the scene you created!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a wonderful card, a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it ! And I love lawn fawn x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute Easter card! Love the little chicks. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...