Tuesday, 8 March 2016

ATSM #184: Clean And Simple


Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week we are playing Clean and Simple and our sponsor is STAMPlorations. For this challenge, you can create anything you like as long as it is CAS.

Here's my clean and simple romantic card using stamps by Clearly Besotted.

I surprised myself at how easily this card came together. Masking, stamping and gold embossing - that's it. And, look at the white space! I have white space woo hoo ... and that is quite an achievement for me!
Challenges:
Sweet Stamps March Challenge: AG
Unicorn Challenge #7: CAS
Path of Positivity #36: Beauty (Life may not be a bed of roses, but having the right person by your side makes it beautiful)

So now it's your turn to link up your project at Addicted To Stamps and More. Don't forget to follow the rules to be eligible for the prize.

Thank you for the get well wishes. I'm feeling better, although not 100%. At least I'm able to hold down my food... I'm starving! And thank you, friends, for stopping by today. Have fun with this challenge.

Beijinhos!


25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu did a beautiful job on the CAS Asha, I love the flowers and bold color :) You need to enter it in the MFP Challenge(http://www.mfpstampshop.blogspot.com/) this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very gorgeous. I love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful again Asha. I love the bold colours and I really like how you did the leaves...it is a standout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your healt is going well, my friend!
    Your CAS is wonderful, love these roses and the romantic look!! You have arranged these stamps in a fabulous design!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Asha, pleased to hear you are feeling better now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Asha, these flowers are absolutely STUNNING!! Gorgeous coloring and wonderful masking too!! Glad to hear you are feeling better my friend!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that you are on the mend Asha, I hope you are fully recovered soon.
    Your card is yet another beauty from your fair hand.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you have been unwell, so hope things improve from now on..I am thinking of you and sending you well wishes. What a beautiful design, it's a beauty! Well done hunnie, big hugs Missy Pink x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such bold colors I wouldn't call this simple if I had to color it It is beautiful TFS Unicorn Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful blooms and gorgeous colours.The two together makes perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmmm your card made me smile and say: mmmmmmmmm

    Very! pretty Asha.

    Hope you are feeling 100%

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 7 “Clean and Simple” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card,teamie,love your design and the flowers are gorgeous...Željka XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning, love the deep colors and sparkle, glad you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These flowers are gorgeous! You did a great job with your coloring! HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, so pretty, great work stamping and planning the layout here. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Asha ~ I'm so glad you're feeling better! Your flowers and leaves are truly gorgeous, and I love the color palette! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Asha, beautiful card, flowers look stunning. Take care
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such beautiful blooms! Great card! :)
    Your ATSM teamie,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Clearly Besotted, and you choice of colours to use on those blooms is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Asha, your card is beautiful. I love the white space, BTW! Thanks for joining our 'Beauty' challenge this month at Path of Positivity Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  23. Asha, this is a lovely card. I liked your reason behind fulfilling the theme of Beauty over at Path of Positivity. Thank you for sharing with us. Pippa DT PoP

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...