Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Tuesday Throwdown #277: Under The Weather

Good morning, friends! Welcome to another year of Tuesday Throwdown Challenges.  Our theme this week is "Under The Weather" and we are sponsored by Stitchy Bear Stamps. I picked this stamp called "Puppy" and made this get well card.

I coloured the little pup with Copics and added the sentiment on a tag. The word "hugs" is cut out of fun foam and coloured with Copic for a woody finish. The paper is by Basic Grey.

Here's a closer look at the little guy. I used Spellbinders Circle die and Scalloped Circle die for cutting and matting. To finish, a few blobs of Liquid Pearls and faux stitching around the circle.
Challenges:
TTCRD Jan 19th: AG
Love To Scrap #70: AG
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Jan 18th: Best Friends
My Time To Craft #313: Tag It!
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #113: AG + Twist - Get Well Soon

Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Under The Weather". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK on Monday, January 25th.  And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Beijinhos!

P.S.
And yes - I was strongly influenced by another one of my BFFs. You'll see a striking resemblance from the photo below.

17 comments:

  1. What a great, uplifting card. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a face on that pup!! LOL!! Adorable creation and I love the added die sentiment and how you've made it look like wood! And yes!! I see where your influence came from...how could you not?!! :) Thanks for making me smile today my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and very cute stamp and photo of your baby Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he does'nt look happy Asha, but a lovely card, and what a gorgeous photo of your real pup, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the foam "hugs" with your woody finish, brilliant! Fabulous paper, too. The cute puppy in your card seems a bit perplexed, as if something had not gone as he waited. I hope him feel good quickly... :D
    Instead your big potato is happy and feel sooooo good! :D
    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute creation sweetie and yes I can see the likeness of you know who.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever to color the fun foam, I love the dimension of fun foam, I only have it in a few colors and it has never occurred to me I could color it. Thanks for sharing this tip and your card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Asha, even if he does look sad. Great snap of your newest hairy kid!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is a cute card and I love the foam words. Your doggie is so cute I just want to grab his snout with both my hands and give a hug

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image Asha and yes there is a resemblance lol! The foam sentiment is tooo cool, it looks like carved wood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cute card and image. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and I must have been thinking alike this week, Asha. :-D This is an adorable card and I love your coloring! You really made his fur seem real. Love the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! The puppy is sure to make anyone feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! Love the liquid pearl and faux stitching. Your BFF is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card Asha! I like how you used the tag for some of the sentiment and the foam to emphasize the hug word. Cute puppy! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable BFF! He looks like he enjoys having his picture taken. Sweet Get well card too! Thanks for joining in on the "best friends" challenge with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That DOG is so cuute
    I love your sentiment TAG Asha and I love that DP too
    great card and this is fit for guy card or people who loves Dog
    great card again Asha

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...