Friday, 29 January 2016

Love Is In The Air

Are you as excited as I am that it's finally Friday?! We're off to Lisbon's biggest Pet Festival this evening. At 21h there's an hour long session dedicated to Labradors. It would be so wrong not to take Charlie to meet his cousins. Peanut is taging along for moral support. And Mummy and Daddy are getting ready to gush and swoon. That's how we roll in Chez Martins! :)

On to the card. It's CAS because ... I'm a sucker for punishment. Clearly Besotted stamps and dies are in play... and a few favourites dies by Lawn Fawn.

I used scrap patterned paper by Basic Grey for the sun and the scripty love. A few green bling, Stardust Stickles, foam tape - and the card is done. That's the short story. I won't tell you how long it too me!

Challenges:
CAS(E) This Sketch #157: Sketch
CASology #182: Adore
ColorQ #326: Colour Swatch


That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have an amazing weekend!

Beijinhos!

Supplies



16 comments:

  1. Cute and fun CAs, Asha, love your happy colours and the heart-hot-balloon!
    I wish you and your furry friends to have a great Pet Festival! Don't eat too much bones :D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Such a brilliant design and the spring colours are so pretty. Hope you and the fur babies had a fab time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, have a great time at the pet festival & enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card and so nice to look at since it is grey here. I have that song in my head now:) Oh I would love to see some black labs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the whole "air borne" theme! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the textures in your card Asha! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a happy and fun design Asha!! I just love it!! The glittery clouds and "heart" air balloon have to be my faves! :) Hope you have a wonderful time with your fur friends!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is awesome my friend, you have really added some texture to the design and beautiful juicy colours!! I love your work Asha xx
    Hope you have fabulous time at the pet festival, you deserve it xx
    Missy Pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Asha, lovely details and colours.
    Enjoy your pet festival, will you adopt any more do you think?
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bright cheery card - it's sure to bring a smile! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really cute and pretty CAS creation Asha. Hope you all had a great time at Pets Paradise.
    Hugs
    CathyXxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful way to use our colors this week. Hope you had fun at the pet festival, and that you didn't bring home too many new pets. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheerful colors a brilliant non traditional Valentine card and a super take on the sketch! I've been busy tiding my craft supplies and work space so haven't had as much time as I'd like to to create this weekend, so will probably not have time to give this sketch a go. But now I have a tidy and organized desk and supplies:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so very cute scene you made Asha
    first I love that stitched DIE Sun shine
    the cloud too
    and the cute hot air balloon
    and how clever you combine all the challenges here
    I really love all element here
    clever made again Asha
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...