Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge #19

Hello, friends and welcome to Chocolate Baroque's first challenge for the year -  Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge #19. We have a lovely colour swatch for you to use in your projects - four soft pastels. If you haven't played yet, now's the time to do so.

You can use any medium to create your projects: paints, inks, pencils, pens, stains, etc., as long as you stick to the colours from the colour swatch, using as much or as little of each colour as you wish.  You don't have to use Chocolate Baroque stamps to play along but if you do you will be entered into a random draw to win £15 to spend on Chocolate Baroque stamps. All participants will have a chance to be on the Design Team's Top Three list and proudly display winner's badge on their blog.

So here's my project - a watercolour piece.  Did I not tell you that I am hooked on watercolours now! I used stamps from the Patchwork Landscape A5 sheet, VersaFine Smokey Grey ink and Winsor & Newton watercolours on a brand new pad of Canson Watercolour paper. First time using this paper and I'm loving it. If, like me, you love Canson MultiMedia 300gsm paper, you'll love this too
Challenges:
Wonderful Wednesday Jan 27: AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Jan 27: AG
Inspiration Destination #70: AG
Creative Card Crew #105: AG
PDE Linky Party #107: AG
Simon Says Work It Wednesday Jan 2016

Challenge #19 will close at 12.00 p.m. (UK) on Tuesday 16th February 2016, and the winner will be announced on Wednesday 24th February 2016. I hope you'll play along and run the risk of winning £15 to spend on Chocolate Baroque stamps.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by - I really do appreciate for sweet comments. Have an amazing day and I'll see you again in a day or so. Take care and stay warm!

Beijnhos!

20 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this Asha, it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gob-sacking gorgeous Asha.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Asha and I love your water colouring, just terrific fab stamping and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I am a follower of You. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is a lovely paceful card! Love so much the patchwork stamp and your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely gorgeous scene!! The colors look so soft and pretty!! I am ready for things to start turning green around here! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and I wish I could go to that cottage now. I love how you painted it with the watercolours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Asha, I love this card, that scene is fabulous!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Stunning Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Such a great image! :)
    Thanks for linking up over at the PDE Linky Party!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Asha, a beautifully scene with wonderful colours!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Creator & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
    PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Asha - this is amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Asha, it looks like a photograph, your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is beautiful like a painting, would look great on a wall! A little masterpiece, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful scene? Reminds me of the Hobbit town I saw in New Zealand. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge!
    Gayatri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Asha the scene is sooo adorable
    you are also graet at making lanscappe card
    ooh my Gosh I adore this masterpiece too Agree like Pia Said this is a Masterpiece Asha simple but too adorable

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...