Sunday, 24 January 2016

Birthday Balloons

Hello, friends! A very quick post from me to share a fun little birthday card for João (John in English) - an amazing young man who walks our dogs on week days. I've used Clearly Besotted stamps and dies. A few festive curls, twirls and stars from LF Party Animal also found their way onto this card.

I gave each balloon a generous coating of Clear Wink Of Stella, which ended up looking like white specks in the photo. The balloons are in João's favourite colours and I used VersaFine Satin Red, Imperial Purple and Spanish Moss. The birthday banner and extras are stamped with VersaFine Deep Lagoon.
Challenges:
CAS(E) This Sketch #156: Sketch
Craft Rocket #7: CAS
Seize The Birthday: AG Birthday with Topping - CAS
Crazy 4 Challenges #320: Pop - balloons popped up with foam tape
Cute Card Thursday #409: Just Boys



You may have heard that there's a new challenge in blogland. Yes it's true! MHKDesigns January/February Challenge is up and running AND there are prizes to be won. Feel free to swing by and try your luck. :)

That's all from me today. According to the weatherman it's going to be sweltering Sunday with a max of 8ºC! Bikini weather ... NOT! Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day, friends!

Beijinhos!

Supplies

18 comments:

  1. That is a great birthday card. I need to make several soon too. Balloons are always a good item for birthdays too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asha, lovely colours on your gorgeous balloon card! Great card for a guy too... have a great week...Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, so happy, colorful, perfect for a young boy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Asha and thanks for sharing. I've just got a balloon set and punch and this is great inspiration. Hope all well with you and your lovely pets. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Birthday Card!! The balloons look great! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really gorgeous card Asha. I bet John really loves walking your little treasures.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! Love the winks... :D and the fun stamp!
    You are so lucky to have founded this amazing boy that make happy your furry babies! I'm sure that he will love this birthday card!
    Hugs my friend, stay warm and don't wear a bikini! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So full of party feel and a super take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Asha, fabulous card, love the balloons and your paper piecing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love all the balloons.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those happy and fun balloons Asha!! :) You've done an excellent take on this sketch!! He'll love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun and cute card. Gorgeous colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what fun balloons! Great takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute and bright! I have to get me some clear wink of stella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this fun card! What a fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful and colourful card. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So Beautiful and bright Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have used so many lovely Inks for youe ballon
    and lovely swirl and star added too
    remind me as I was a little girl I always want to have balloon and love it much now I understand why my son love balloon much hehe
    This card I feel birthday party like my son has today
    Big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...