Tuesday, 26 January 2016

ATSM #178: Holiday


Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week the theme is my favourite - Holiday. Our sponsor this week is DRS Designs Rubber Stamps.


I've used two images by DRS Designs to make my card: the Snow Globe and inside it I have the Triple Tree with Snow. I coloured the images with Graph'It alcohol markers, fussy cut and popped it up on foam tape. The patterned paper is from Papermania's Country Christmas 6x6 pad. I heat embossed the sentiment in red onto a piece of vellum.

And no Christmas card of mine will be complete without a sprinkling of sparkles, I did not hold back on the Stardust Stickles and Distress Rock Candy Glitter.
Challenges:
A Snowflake's Promise #15: AG Christmas or Winter
Deep Ocean Challenge #121: Winter Wonderland
Through The Craft Room Door Jan 26: AG

So now it's your turn to link up your project at Addicted To Stamps and More. Don't forget to follow the rules to be eligible for the prize.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with this challenge.

Beijinhos!


21 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful Asha, love the snow and your colouring of the trees. Well done. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and dream like. The perfect background paper too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this snow globe card. Great scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous snow globe card asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love snow globes and this is so pretty with the Santa's sleigh silouette and the sparkling trees!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So delicate and pretty. Awesome sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card here Asha!! LOVE the wonderful scandi paper background too!! I am loving that texture of the snow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty snow globe, Asha! Beautiful scene and I love your choice of patterned papers on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your globe is stunning and those trees are so pretty! I love it! Hugz Jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your globe is stunning and those trees are so pretty! I love it! Hugz Jules

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beutiful snow globe!! I love it!! The trees are so great
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Asha,love how you colored the tree's,beautiful snow globe scene...XX Željka

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgoeus card and love those trees! TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of that digi, love the way you coloured it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful Asha: first, I apologize for being so behind in commenting. Life's been happening, so I'm starting with a clean slate, in hopes of keeping caught up (at least for a while...). Your snowglobe trio-of-trees card, is gorgeous! Those trees...so realistic! And the sparkle..yum! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooooo!! Love how you put the 2 stamps together to make this stunner!!! The sparkle, of course, adds the perfect finishing touch :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love reindeer on Christmas cards, perhaps even more than the big man himself. And I do like this Nordic style pattern and design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how we both used the same digi but made something completely different. Great work, teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how we both used the same digi but made something completely different. Great work, teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Asha
    that tree looks like real one
    and the snowglobe so complete inside with the Santa too
    cool idea and amazing coloring Asha
    love the DP too
    GREAT DT card my friend
    hugs

    Monika

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...