Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Snowflakes

Hello there. Just a quickie post from me to share a couple of wintery project which are good for any occasion during these cold days. I'm using Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty Friends for both projects.

To make this friendship card, I embossed the snowflakes with WOW White EP. I coloured the snowman with Faber-Castell Polychromos. For dimension, I popped up his hat with foam tape. To finish, faux stitching with a Uni-ball White Gel Pen and a little blob of Glossy Accent on his heart.
Challenges:
Inkspirational #97: Flake
CAS(E) This Sketch #151: Sketch
Amusing Challenge: Let It Snow



************

Last project for today is a tag... I've been bitten by the tag bug! This time I'm using Making Frosty Friends on Lawn Fawn's Stitched Circle Tag. I coloured the snowman with Copics and did a little paper piecing on his hat and mitts. To finish.... lashings of Clear Wink of Stella.
Challenge:
Lawnscaping Challenge #119: Tag It
Dragonfly Challenge #34: Build A Snowman
ATSM #174: CAS
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Tag It!



Supplies



That's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to bed now... what a long day it has been! See you soon, friends!

Beijinhos!

20 comments:

  1. The snowman looks right at home with all those snowflakes! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman is great in both the card and tag. I like the hat being popped up and I see your stitching:) I have been busy with Christmas decor and miss making my cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and Tag Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, adorable card and tag, they are both so sweet!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and I love the tag! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag and card! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and tag Asha, love the snowman and the gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two cute and beautiful creations sweetie
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet snowman card! Love the background and that cute snowman. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that cute snowman. Great card and tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHH!! I just love love love these cute snowmen!!! That tag is just the cutest thang! :) You know I just LOVE the LF!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take on the sketch and the super snowy background you've created yourself. Great job! Cute tag too, I've always struggled making them but I'm going to try out a circle shaped one to see how that goes:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Asha! These are just so adorable and the colors are so soft, sweet and perfect. hanks so much for joining my challenge this week, and I do hope you will visit again :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and tag - changing the accessories like that gives the snowman a totally different look
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card, and tag, love the bright cheery colors, thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  16. The card is just perfect and the tag is so very adorable! Love them both!!! Hugs, Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Snowman card and coordinating tag. Love them both. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Tag It!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to bundle up and spend some time with these darling snowmen! Love the wintry wonderlands you've nestled them in! The wee bird and heart on the card, and the toque and mittens on the tag: darling special touches! Tags are addictive, aren't they! Keep 'em coming...you have a knack for creating them!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...