Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Eclectic Ellapu December: Twelve Days Of Christmas

PS: This was supposed to go live yesterday but I completely forgot to schedule it... major ooooops! Sorry about that.
***************

Hello December! Can you believe it?! This really is the last month of the year! However, it's business as usual over at Eclectic Ellapu... with a twist. Instead of our usual month long challenge, we're taking it to TWO whole months!

As always the 2 teams - Pinks and Purples - are playing together, but in their respective sandpits. The Pinkies' theme is "Twelve Days Of Christmas"" and the Purplies are doing "Cards to Die For".

Here's my card. It features the tree from the Turtle Dove A5 sheet. I stamped it directly on some cream card with VersaFine Onyx Black and coloured it wth Faber-Castell Polychromos. To finish, I tied some twine ... that's me keeping things simple! Hah! :)

Here's a closer look . I added a few globs and blobs of Mint Liquid Pearls around the tree and a few red bling too. Finally, some Clear Wink of Stella on the pears and bird and Glossy Accent on the star to complete the tree trimming session.

Challenges:
ATSM #173: Holiday
Word Art Wednesday #212: AG
Crafting By Design December: AG
A Snowflakes Challenge #11: AG Christmas
Paper Minutes #441: Christmas Card with Bird

Now it's your turn to create and link up your labour of love over at the Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Blog. Remember, we have 2 concurrent challenges: "Twelve Days Of Christmas" for the Pink Team and "Cards To Die For" for the Purple Team. You can enter one or both challenges as many times as you wish, but make sure you link up your projects by 11:59pm UK on 31 January 2016. Yep - that's right. You have TWO whole months to play along.

Thank you for stopping by today. Here's to a fabulous day!

Beijinhos!

21 comments:

  1. Hi Asha this is one stunning card, love the details and you fabulous colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Asha and thanks for a great theme. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Beautiful Asha. I Love that stamp you have used..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so gorgeous my friend!! LOVE the coloring on the image along with the pretty little baubles surrounding it!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, was für eine bezaubernde Karte...wunderschön...

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asha, your partridge in a pear tree is amazing...talk about gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am singing now Asha, I love your partridge in a pear tree
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Asha!! Hope Charlie is settling in xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fantastic card for holiday giving. I love the partridge in a pear tree image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for showing your beautiful card for paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Asha, it doesn't look like you have kept it simple to me. AWESOME!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This beautiful image has a folkloric feel to it, I really like its design and how you colored it and kept the card nice and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, beautiful colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, beautiful colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love this gorgeous Christmas card! I was going to pay you a visit today, but was checking out the WAW lineup and spotted this gorgeous card, which shines in the linky! Had to check it out, and of course it was made by you my friend! Simply beautiful! I so love this image, just wish I had any coloring skills.... ;0 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really beautiful, Asha! Wish I had been around more often but life just gets in the way. I know you understand and will forgive. Hugs, NC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Xmas tree is stunning and so beautifully coloured. And love all the mint coloured pearls around the outside, the perfect embellishment. So very glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully decorated tree. I love your pearls making a frsme around the tree. I have yet to master the art of making those perfect little blobs to be all the same size. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect blobs with the same sizes wooowwww and this image...I always looove if you colored similar Image..your coloring skill is fabulous my friend...this is adorable n CAS style of Asha..I luv it...now finished catch up yaayy...♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your partridge in a pear tree image is so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining the holiday challenge at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gosh I love this stamp and this card! It is so pretty and you have coloured it brilliantly! I love the bow too

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...