Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Coffee and Christmas

Good morning, my friendsCoffee Loving Cardmakers - I've always wanted to join in their blog hop and over the weekend I made a tag to play along. Actually I made the tag for a bag of coffee I had planned on gifting a friend and the perfect excuse to join the Coffee Lover's blog hop.... only the theme is Winter / Holiday... and mine is not. Oh well, Maybe I'll make another tag in a couple of days! In the meantime here, the rogue tag:

I used Lawn Fawn's Tag You're It die and images from the Love You A Latte set.
Challenges:
Lawnscaping #119: Tag It
TTCRD: AG



My next project is a box for some special cookies I baked for my BioDanza Christmas dinner yesterday evening. Using the same tag as above, the image is from Clearly Besotted's Baked With Love and I cut the glittery gold "love" with Lawn Fawn's Scripty Love die. I stamped the Kitchen Aid with VersaFine Onyx Black and the word "christmas" is stamped with VersaFine Crimson Red. What's in the box? Vegan Gluten-free Organic Chocolate Chip Cookies! Quite a performance, I know. There are all sorts of dietary restrictions in our little group ... and it is baked wth love because these ladies deserve it!
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Tag It
Stamping Sensations December: AG With Stamp & Ribbon
A Snowflakes Challenge: AG Christmas / Winter
Die Cutting Diva #246: AG Christmas


Thank you so much for stopping by. Every year, despite my best intentions, meticulous planning, colour-coded spreadsheets - the weeks leading up to Christmas has me driving an out of control getaway car in a heist gone wrong. This year is worse... my getaway car is on board the Titanic!

Oh well... it's another day of mayhem for me. Hope you're having a better day, friends! Take care and I'll see you real soon.

Beijinhos!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Asha, lovely makes, jolly colours and designs.
    Having a bit of a blogging break now and won't be back until next year, so just wanted to wish you ad your family a Very Merry Christmas and Health and Happiness in the coming year, take care, Hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these creations are so gorgeous sweetie. Awesome colours.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. two fabulous tags Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that mustache coffee tag is adorable Asha!! :) I love both of these fun designs!! Sending HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I with you on the Titanic and looking for the lifeboats! You are ahead of me for sure. I have not had time to make cards for a while now because of the Christmas rush and all. I love your tag and your Christmas bag-so great and special

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tags! Love the glittery sentiment! Thanks for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful pair of tags, Asha! fabulous ribbon and glittery die cut! Thanks so much for entering it this month at stamping sensations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    Tammi

    TTCRD DT

    makememories4life {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your coffee tag is charmingly festive, with the red/brown/white combination! How cute is that coffee cup's face...er, I mean, handsome *grin*! The tag for your cookies gift: perfect! I'm intrigued by the recipe....I'm not vegan/gluten free, but always on the lookout for a good chocolate chip cookie. I'm going to scout it out, for sure! As for feeling out-of-control...enjoy the ride! Everything works out..guaranteed!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...