Friday, 27 November 2015

Last Three Tags


I did it!!! I actually made 25 tags! I can scarcely believe it myself. So here's my last instalment... my last three tags for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags:

Day 23: Inspired by Lorena Camtó's tag. I cut out Lawn Fawn's Scripty Love with gold glitter foam  and stamped the background with Gingham Backdrops.


Day 24: Inspired by Ardyth Percy-Robb's tag. I like the double tag idea and made trees the main image on my tag. The stamps are from Clearly Besotted's Signature Christmas set.

Day 25: For my last tag, I'm going with CAS, inspired by Tracy Gruber's elephant tag.  I'm using Lawn Fawn's Party Animal and doo-dats from the Holiday Party Animal set.


And here's my final link-up for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags:

I'm off to bed now. It's waaaay past my bedtime and I can barely keep my eyes open. The weekend is a few hours away.... oh joy! Thank you so very much for stopping by.

Beijinhos!

15 comments:

  1. All three are adorable and like the saying on them, and 25 and it is not even December, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super wonderful. These are just as amazing as the rest were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all sweetie. Well done you completing the 25 tags. All so different but equally gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have done a quick browse around to see all the tags you've posted, Asha, and I'm just so impressed! Fabulous, each and every one of them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are adorable! Congrats for your 25 tags, you rock! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you for making all the tags! I love all of these! They are cute and fun-you outdid yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asha you are so talented love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on making all 52 tags Asha. Your last three are gorgeous..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! I love these tags so much, what a fabulous idea too.. they are all so stylish and super duper cool Asha.
    Have a wonderful weekend?
    Missy Pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on completing 25 tags! Now I need to get moving.
    I especially love the gingham one, so rustic and simple in design, but very eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hooo! Cheering your charming finale trio! All are delights, but the bear with the gingerbread steals the show for me! And WAY TO GO with your 26 tags accomplishment! Each and every one is a joy-inducing mini work of art!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woowwww you finished 25 Tags...you full fill this year resolution ..bravo Asha..the teddy bear with gingerbread man cookies is soo cuuttee and loove much your gingham tag ..they are all adoreable miss lady...just doin catch up.:)

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...