Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Hot Chocolate, Marshmallow and Snowflakes

Hello, friends. I have a couple of quick projects to share with you today.  The first is a Christmas card  using Lawn Fawn stamps and coordinating dies. For the background I used Gingham Backdrops stamp and VersaFine Toffee ink. the focal image is from the Love You A Latte, coloured with Copics and cut with coordinating dies. I added Wink of Stella Brush Tip Clear and added Glossy Accent to the hearts and marshmallow.
Challenges:
Lawnscaping Challenge: Thinking Of You
Make The Day Special Challenge: Sketch
CAS on Sunday #71: Tag It



************
I stamped and cut extra hot chocolate to make a tag  for Tracey's 12 Tags of Christmas challenge.  Here's my take on Day 8 sponsored by Paper Sweeties. I am inspired by Kathy Schweinfurth's tag - the hot chocolate and candy cane.
Challenge:
Glitter & Sparkle #162: Use Some Red


And another tag for Tracey's 12 Tags of Christmas challenge.  This time I'm inspired by Joanna Harty's tag.  I've got snowflakes (Spellbinders dies) and a sentiment by Waltzingmouse Stamps. Day 5 is sponsored by CAS-ual Friday Stamps.
Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media November: Tag (Distress Glitter, texture paste)

So that's Days 8 and 5 done. As you can see, I am not doing this in chronological order... but there is method in my madness. Plus, as I said earlier - I do intend to make 25 days! Wish me luck!
Challenge: 
25 Days of Christmas Tag: Days 5 & 8

Thank you so much for stopping today. Off to bed now. It has been a very long day! I'll see you again tomorrow, with a card for Tuesday Throwdown and another tag! Have a wonderful day!

Beijinhos!

28 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags. Really love the hot chocolate one and it works so well on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great card-love the background you made and the cute cup. I keep seeing food and I am hungry. Love the tags! I don't have a tag cut...thingy. OK tired and hungry. I love both tags and I am going to check this out since last year, my brother had sticky notes on the presents-Great challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tha first card makes me feel all cozy and ready for a cuppa with marshmallows naturally!! Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Asha. Love the little cute cups but also love the blue and white tag.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh lovely little tags, and card, love the image and the theme, we have just the weather for hot choc and marshmallows, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two really gorgeous tags sweetie. I could just do with a hot choc and cuddle up in front of the fire.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you added dimension to your snowflake--fab fab fab! Thanks for sharing!

    Toni
    HLS MM DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cocoa themed projects, so cute! I've got this set of stamps too, haven't used it much as I've lacked ideas for these small stamps, but they're so cute! Love that stamped gingham paper, I think the brown color adds to the warm feel of your projects...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two lovely tags, perfect for the holidays! I love so much expecially the first one, it's so fun and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tags, like the coffee theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Asha I love your card and your two tags. Thank you so much for joining me at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tags and card are fabulous Asha! Wish I could join in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tags! I love the card, gingham backdrops is my favourite background :) Thanks for playing at Make the day special stamp store.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word!!! I love love LOVE this post Asha!! Of course you know because you've used Lawn Fawn, but coffee too?!! The tags are just darling!! You've done such a fun card with your fold and gingham background!! I just love this my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful tags - love them both! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blue and white - my favourite colour combination! Love that tag so much! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All your tags are super cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooo all those rich colours go so well with that cup of hot chocolate :) Love how you used the sketch and the gingham background is fab.
    Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So lovely. Great design and lovely cozy colours! Thanks for playing with the Make The Day Special Stamp Store challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing in our Make the Day Special challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  21. lawn Fawn, I like it!!! Love your "tag-it card", really beautiful! Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh wooow all with Lawn Fawn and so cuuuteeee
    love your hand made gingham I was thought it was a design paper
    cute card
    and so cute that TAG
    the other one so festive Asha
    you have a good shape of TAG I have only normally DIES hehe
    great post my friend

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay, that cup of cocoa, with the cutie-pie face, is totally adorable; seeing it on both a tag and card has me mega-smiling! Your snowflake tag...pretty, pretty, pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute tags. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. OH EM GEEE! such cute projects. you've inspired me to get my Gingham backdrop stamp out! love em :) thanks so much for playing along at Make the Day Special. jillx

    ReplyDelete
  26. So very cute! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Make The Day Special Stamp Store.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...