Thursday, 19 November 2015

Pink Birthday Cake & Tags

Hello friends! It's Thursday and you can almost smell the weekend. More importantly, where has the week gone??? December is but a fortnight away... how's that for a scary thought!

On to more pressing matters... I have one card and two tags to show you. The first is a CAS card that took me.... 37 minutes to make. Yes, you read it right. A little over half an hour... which is an all time record for me. And it being a CAS card makes this a mind-blowng accomplishment!

I'm using my very first Lawn Fawn purchase... Bake Me A Cake. I bought this 4 years ago and haven't used it in a very long time. I paper pieced the cake, added some Clear Wink Of Stella, a few pale pink bling and Glossy Accent for the cherries. So this is CAS! Look at all that white space... driving me nuts!
Challenges:
Lawnscaping #118: In With The Old
CASology #173: Pretty
Addicted To Stamps & More: AG


************


And now for the two tags: Let's start with Day 13. I was inspired by Tracey's card. Instead of a wreath, I went with the circular shape and made Clearly Besotted's Little Pudding the focal image. I used the Scalloped Tag Die to cut out the tag. Glossy Accents on the berries and some Stardust Stickles on the pudding complete this tag.
Challenge:
Crafty Girls Creation #9: AG

My second tag today is for Day 14. I've practically CASE-ed Tracey's little tag... again.  The stars of my card are the fox and a cup of latte. I cut the tag with Lawn Fawn's Tag, You're It die. The coffee cup is from Love You A Latte an the fox is from Critters In The Forest. The greeting is from Winter Fox.
Challenge: 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Christmas

I'm linking both these tags at Tracey's 25 Days Of Christmas Tags and Happy Little Stampers November Christmas Challenge - Tags.

That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by. Wish me luck with the tags. Still determined to do them all (dream BIG, I say!). Have a beautiful day, friends.

Beijinhos!

23 comments:

  1. Hello Asha, super card, and tags, love the little fox, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card and the two tags are so adorable Asha...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning CAS card, and those tags are wonderful Ashal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am IN LOVE with ALL of these my friend!! That cake card with the cherry on top is delightful!! That fox coffee tag has me wanted to lift him off the screen my friend!! TOO TOO CUTE!!!! :) P.S. I am crossing fingers for you at ATSM!!! :) Thanks for joining in the challenge my friend!! (I am so behind on surfing!!! AHHHH!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake card is perfect and I know what you mean about all the white because I am one who always wants to put on more but this card is terrific! Love both tags-You really have a jump on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful birthday cake. Loving all that white space! Both those tags are fun. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card and love the fun tags too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cake image and your cute card. You did CAS awesomely. And both of the tags are fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are fabulous Asha! Thank you so much for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember that cake stamp Asha
    and you did it with paper piecing
    clever lady
    it is fast and not need time to coloring right
    and the TAG oh so cuuutee that fox with coffe is so so swweeettt
    and the little pudding oh I want to eat that
    looks so real
    I am happy I did catch up all your card Asha
    always a pleasure to see your work my friend
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely CAS card and two awesome tags sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tags and I love the card! Isn't it fun to pull out an old treasure and create something fun and new with it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty cake, and some fab tags too.
    Thanks for sharing this week at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving those tags, and well done with the CAS cake card. Fabulous paper piecing and I personally LOVE that white space! :D
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those tags are so cute Asha, and I absolutely love your paper-pieced cake! That is so pretty and gorgeously CAS. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful CAS birthday card. Wow, 37 minutes, I don't think I've ever made a card within an hour, I'm not sure an hour cuts it either. I'm a slow card maker, even when I have everything ready and a design ready in my head....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! The Bake Me a Cake set is the first one that I purchased from LF, too! I really like how you added the details to the cake and the glossy accents for the cherry! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cake, pudding, a cup of coffee: a couple of each for my dining pleasure, please! Add in a little fox for company and we have the makings for a lovely afternoon dessert treat! Simply splendid, all!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous tags Asha! They are both so cute, and your CAS card is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What absolutely adorable Tags! I just love them both. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous tags, love them both, thanks for sharing at happy little stampers Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning and simply CAS!! I love this design so much, You are so talented Asha!!
    Wonderful tags and that fox is just so adorable xx
    Missy Pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely tags. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...