Friday, 9 October 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello, friends! In case you haven't noticed ... it's Friday! I have a project to show you - a simple little milk carton to house festive goodies for a few friends. I'm using Lawn Fawn stamps and dies to make these.

I started by cutting some plain white cardstock with Lawn Fawn's Milk Carton die. Seriously, this box is too cute for words. With TCW Halftone stencil and Tumbled Glass  Distress Ink I created a snowy background. Next, with the Forrest Border die I cut out the trees, lightly inked it with Pine Needles Distress Ink and adhered it along the bottom edge of the entire card. Then I heat embossed little heart from Wheelie Like You with WOW Silver EP and double stamped the greeting from Winter Fox using VersaFine Crimson Red ink.

To close the box, I used a small red binder clip to hold the "4U" tag - Riley's ABC stamped with VersaFine Crimson Red. I also adhered a strip pf WRMK Pomegranate washi tape and a twine bow to finish the box.

Here's a closer look at the Winter Fox. I coloured her with Graph'It alcohol markers, fussy cut  and popped her up on foam tape. I couldn't find the coordinating die. It's somewhere in my craft room, which is looking like a war zone at the moment.
Challenges:
Lawnscaping Challenge #115: Sentiment
CAS-ual Friday #144: Tic Tac Toe - Stencilling, Die-cutting, Embossing
Make The Day Special October: Anything But A Card
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Clean and Simple Christmas


Supplies


That's all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Beijinhos

25 comments:

  1. Now that is the cutest thing ever! Ever since the "What did the fox say" song, I've been a freak for all things fox related. Such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, Asha! Love the happy colors against the white milk carton! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to seeing your projects and I must say this little gift bag is so cute. Great idea for holiday giving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bag Asha!! The fox is tooo cute and the pretty background to go with him is the best! Love the red topper and clip too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Asha looove this cute box and that fox looks really cool and great colored..Adorable box Asha
    Happy weekend sweety

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous image,a fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest milk carton gift box Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous carton Asha and I also love the new look blog...very stylish!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute and so sweet!! What a fabulous idea too,coloured in beautifully too. Well done xxxx
    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the box with the snowy look and Mr. Fox is so perfect! It put a smile on my face and today, I really need it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous gift box Asha, love the little fox he is so sweet, brilliant make, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. All these supplies are going on my wish list! Super cute image and love the milk carton shaped box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and delightful Asha..
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling little fox, Asha, and I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How sweet, the fox is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word this is SUCH cuteness!! You know how I feel about these products and critters!! :) That stenciled background really adds a nice wintry feel!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute, like the fox and this is such a cute giftie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This s super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ACK! Cuteness to the max with this milk carton and darling fox combination! Totally crushing alllll over this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would be thrilled to be given such a wintery little gift box like this... love how you've made a subtle background for the sweet fox.
    Thanks for playing along in our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great way to use the fox with her drink to warm her, love your little milk carton :) Thanks for playing make the day special stamp store.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful, what a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super CUTE!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...