Friday, 16 October 2015

Polka Doodles #42: Use A Die Cut

Good morning, friends!  It's FRIDAY... and I cannot tell you relieved I am to have made it to the end of the week. Saturday beckons, but first it's time for a for a little inspiration for this fortnight's challenge: Use A Die Cut.

Here's my offering - a sweet and simple friendship card. Instead of using die cuts to frame or matt, I've decided to create a scene with die cut clouds and grass with papers from W&P 10 Country Life. The ticket tag is also from the CD.  A little inking with Tumbled Glass for the sky and Mowed Lawn for ... you guessed it - the lawn! And speaking of lawn, the dies are by Lawn Fawn. This really is a super simple card.

The star is the sweet cow and I coloured her with my Faber-Castell Polychromos.
Challenges:
ATSM #166: AG
Fab & Funky #277: Make It Square
Inspiration Destination #55: AG


Now it's over to you, my friends. Create any project - card, tag, lay-out, box, bag, etc. You have until Noon (UK Time) on Friday, 23 October 2015, to link up your entries over at the Polka Doodles Challenge Blog. You don't have to use Polka Doodles products to enter, but if you have it, by all means, flaunt it! One randomly selected winner will receive downloads worth $10 from the Polka Doodles Online Store. In order to qualify you must follow our Rules. Remember, you are only allowed TWO entries per challenge.

Don't forget to check out the brand new Autumn / Fall Digis and Papers now available in the Polka Doodles Store.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Beijinhos

21 comments:

  1. Oh! I Love this card and the super cute image Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I luv this cute cow image so so cuuute Asha and again you colored wonderfully
    cute LABEL too on your card
    and I like the cloud and grass with that DP
    great card my friend and happy that today is friday yipiieee....
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and love the clouds have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card - love the added clouds. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and pretty Asha.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, lovely card Asha, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun & cute! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps & More. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWE!! This cow is too cute!! :) Your "lawn" items are awesome too!! LOL!! I love everything about this design my friend...MOOOvalous...just like YOU!! I am delighted that you've joined us ATSM as well!! Thank you!! Happy weekend and HUGS to you and Peanut!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fun! I do like that cute little cow! Great stitched detail too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but fun and lovely card! Love this supercute cow, with these sweet eyes!! Beautiful scene and the tiket is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling, I like that you left the cow black and just used some subtle color, it is stunning like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I love the soft color too! Great detail with the grass. Precious card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love this image.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, your cow is definitely the star of the stage...those eyes do it for me! Love the selective colouring!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cow, she's really cute and I like how she covers the whole front. Beautifully clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is Moovelous:) Love this cow! It is such a fun and sweet card-udderly adorable

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorable Asha who'd have thought a cow could be so cute eh?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, love the image...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...