Saturday, 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween!!!

Helloooooo and Happy Halloween! A quick for you today.... a Halloween card, what else?! I made this card for the September Card Chain Challenge.

If you're new to this, check out  Debi's Society of Stampaholics. Basically, it's an international card swap club. We send out a card a month and receive one in return from anywhere in the world. It's fun getting something other than bills in the mail. You should try it!

This card went to Christy in California and in return, I got one from Lizzy Hill in Australia.

The focal image is from Chocolate Baroque's Book of Spells A5 stamp sheet. To create the mood background I used Distressed Inks, of course.

Sky: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Stormy Sky
Ground: Fossiled Amber, Scattered Straw, Crushed Olive, Frayed Burlap and Antique Linen.

The greeting is from the Witching Time A5 stamp sheet, stamped on some scrap patterned paper with VersaFine Onyx Black and mounted on foam tape.

I stamped the haunted house with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured it with Graph'It alcohol markers. To add texture to the ground, I made little dots with a dark yellow marker. To finish, little dots in the sky with a silver Sharpie.

Challenges:
Going Grey With Scrap Creations: Halloween
Addicted To Stamps And More #168: Holiday
Craft Rocket Challenge #2: Spooky
Creative Knockout #113: Halloween Time
Little Red Wagon #313: Ghosts & Goblins
Fat-Tastic Tuesday #109: AG Twist - Halloween


Here's are some extra treat boxes I made last night...in the dead of night! Very quick no fuss boxes using Clearly Besotted stamps and coordinating dies.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Must dash! We are taking Peanut for a Howl-o-Weiner Doggie Parade. She's going all dressed up as a wild west salon lady! Will post pictures tomorrow :)

Have a lovely day, stay safe and don't let your black cat out. See you tomorrow for a brand new month of crafty goodness, friends. :)

Beijinhos!

20 comments:

  1. A Fangtastic card Asha and I really wish I were visiting your house trick or treating to get a Fabby box!! Looking forward to seeing the pics of Peanut!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Asha and love the little treat boxes. Have a great time at the parade. Want to see lots of photos.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic creation Asha. Awesome. Have a great time at the parade. Can't wait to see the photos.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! This is a fabulous scene! Brrrr..... So spooky! Stunning details ! The dots in the sky are so realistic and the bats pop out very well from the moon!
    Love also the fun treat boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creations Asha I love the spooky house
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Asha, what a brilliant card, I love the stamp and your colours are fantastic. Great treat boxes too.
    Hope Peanut wins the prize..... if there is one, her headwear is fabby, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I do love that spooky haunted house, my friend! Sorry to have been MIA on visits but I've just been so busy with all the diabetes classes and adjustments that time is rather precious. I did browse around but simply had no time for individual comments on every post. Darling cards during my absence. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both projects are wonderful Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges ///////Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty (and spooktacular, too)! Love both the card and goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab spooky scene on your card! The treat boxes are cool too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card and treat boxes Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spooky and what fabulous halloween theme card, just love the whole design. Well done x

    Hugs Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a busy last 2 days so seeing your Halloween creation today and I love it! I love how you coloured the house and love the purple background. I would be tempted to do a "Nightmare Before Christmas" inspired card if I had the house and colour it in red and green since I have a friend who is bah humbug. Gosh this is a great card and now I want to see your cutie furbaby all dressed up as Miss. Kitty:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow I can see you've been having some extra "SPOOKY" fun here my friend!! :) LOVE love love that haunted house image!! That is just way too cool and you've done a brilliant job with your darling pumpkin treats too!! So very happy to see that you've played along with us Asha!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Rocket Challenges! Hope you will join us next time! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also wanted to say thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

      Delete
  15. I'm guessing the treat boxes were a hit!
    Your card, wow how spooky and beautiful it looks with your fab inking! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and super awesome treat boxes x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Asha, this is beautiful, such a lovely treat to the eyes, I love everything here, very Halloweeny! So glad to see you play with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning Halloween card Asha
    and adorable that treat box
    love what you did for halloween
    is in your area Halloween much celebrate? in Germany not so
    also I made little halloween card only
    great post and I still missing your Asha
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  19. Asha *waving wildly*...I've fallen behind in lavishing praise on your amazing creations, so I'm here to change that immediately! Your Haunted House is spooktacular; the treat boxes such fun! Howl o Weiner Doggie Parade..oh my! How awesome! Love that you love dogs so deeply!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...