Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Tuesday Throwdown #260: Treats

Good morning, friends! Welcome to September and to another Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Our theme this week is "Treats" and we sponsored by Robyn's Fetish. That means we get to play with their gorgeous digis. If you don't have anything by Robyn's Fetish, you can still play along, as long as you follow our challenge theme.

My project features this delish Cupcake with Leaf. I've kept it simple with scraps of paper from my stash, brown gingham ribbon and Doodlebug Bon Bon brown sequins. This card is all about the cupcake.


I coloured the image with Graph'it alcohol markers and dropped a dollop of Ranger Glossy Accents in the middle of the flower. Super simple ... and yummy!

Challenges:
Hiding In My Craft Room #214: AG
Crafting From The Heart #75: AG
Craft Your Passion #275: AG
TTCRD: AG

Supplies:



Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Treats". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK Monday, September 6th.  And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

It's three years today that our gentle ginger kitty crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. She's up there with Snoopy, Rosie and André ... chilling and waiting. Thanks for stopping by today. Here's to a the start of a splendid September.

Beijinhos!

21 comments:

  1. Zum Reinbeissen schön... :-)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous cupcake Asha!! I adore your "country feel" with the papers and colors! Amazing job on your coloring too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another yummy creations Asha.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous make, Asha! Your coloring is beautiful as always! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I want to reach into the computer and eat that cupcake:) You coloured the cupcake really well and it is a nice fun card. It is always so hard to remember our loved ones. My Katie has been gone for 3 years. Have you thought of getting another pup? It has helped my friend immensely even though she is still so sad to have lost Sydney but Quinnie keeps her on her toes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Asha, gorgeous image and colouring, good enough to eat, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cupcake Asha, you colored it beautifully! I really love your stitching detail and gingham ribbon.

    Our fur babies leave big holes in our lives when they're gone. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and Yummy cupcake Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Awesomely decorated cupcake. I love the realistic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! A delicious card Asha. It looks good enough to eat! Beautifully made as always.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Birthday card :) Thanks for joining in with us at Craft your Passion Challenge.

    DT Susanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmm.... Suddenly got a craving for cupcakes and cream. Wonder why. Delicious looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card makes me want to eat it ! Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, it looks almost real!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that gingham ribbon. Great cards design for that yummy cupcake. Good job, Teamie. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun! Love the flower on top! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous - and that cupcake looks good enough to eat! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card, Wonderful image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  19. yummyyyy
    and wooow sooo big muffin
    love that dots pink paper
    its not easy to buy that dots paper in germany Asha
    I love the design on this card so sweet
    I am not forgeting you too my friend I am only late to commenting
    but I promise as I have time I will visiting your blog I love it and can stay long here :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW WOW WOW...Asha this is fabulous!!! Just love the cupcake, good enough to eat..yummy!! Colouring is superb xx

    Hugs
    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...