Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Tuesday Throwdown #258: Texture

Good morning, friends! Welcome to another Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Our theme this week is "Texture" and we sponsored by Lawn Fawn. That means we get to play with their gorgeous stamps. If you don't have anything by Lawn Fawn, you can still play along, as long as you follow our challenge theme.

For my card, I'm using the super cute set called Party Animal. This set is packed full of the most adorable little critters and embellishments. To add texture to my card, I've embossed the background with X-Cut Foliage embossing folder and inked the card with Mowed Lawn DI. I mounted the embossed panel on some fun-foam.


A closer look at the adorable critters! I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured them with Graph'It alcohol markers. I cut the grass with a pair of scissors and some scrap green card.


Challenges:
Lawnscaping Challenge: Embossing
Crafting From The Heart #73: AG
Craft Your Passion #275: AG
Crafty Sentiments: AG

Supplies:



Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Texture". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK Monday, August 24th.  And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Beijinhos!

18 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty Asha, can I come to the party. I need cheering up at the moment.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!! You know how crazy I am about LF!! :) You've colored these sweet lil critters so beautifully Asha!! Love the texture and the grass blades too!! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I've heard of party animals before but never anything this cute, Asha! :-D Love your hand cut grass. Lovely texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun a cheerful card! I LOVE how you used the stamp set and your embossing looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the party scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these party animals! This is such a cute card and like how you made the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous I adore lawn fawn Asha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Iloventhecscene you've created and the beautiful embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute. Cute. Cute. Wonderfully fun card, perfect for any age. Great job, teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Lawn Fawn stamps, so cute, and this little scene with animals is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card!! I love the "window" and inked embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card caught my eye over in the Lawnscaping Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! Such a fun card with great details and I love the embossing that you did!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my,how cute!Just love the little scene you've created and the texture.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!!!! Thanks!!!!
    Cristina - DT for Craft your Passion

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card!!! Love the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable little scene here! Love all the embossing as well. Thanks for playing along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute animal images
    and love the emboss folder you have
    adorable texture too
    cute card my friend

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...